Chapter tweenty-two - The Visitor

Mandy POV

I am busy checking on my messages and mails in my phone. The opening of the door disturb me from what Im doing.

A two guy came inside. I think their face is familiar. They look into me then look each other like they are communicating.

They smirk looking at me and sat across me.

"Wow! What are you doing all alone here beautiful? By the way do you still remember us? If you don't I am Daniel" He offer his hand for shake.

Then the other guy said "And I am Evan at your service beautiful" I shake their hands and introduced myself.

"Im Mandy" I answered shortly.

Daniel grab my hand and kiss my knuckles. I immediately pull back my hand.

"Oh super defensive aren't we beautiful? Come on, don't you know Alex shared his past girlfriends to us?" Daniel hissed at me.

"Don't act like your innocent, Alex will never let slide a girl like you. I bet he made you moan and fuck you always right?" Evan said.

Feeling disgusted of what they said. I stand up and decided to leave the room. They about to touch me but I glared at them and try not to show them my fear.

"Don't you dare touch me, I will tell Alex" I warn them.

"Do you think he will believed you? Don't you hear what I said its common us friends shared girlfriends" he smirk and try to grab me.

I kick him and run towards the door.

I quickly asked one of the employees where does meeting room located. After I find the answer I went there, knock and open the door.

A big round table with 12 seats on it. Alex whose set in the last corner. He's with 5 guys in this, two are look young same as his age and three in their middle forties. They snap their head towards me shock and but their eyes eyeing me from head to foot.

"Babe you OK?" Alex said while he stand up and take off his suit.

"Can I stay here Alex? I said" I don't want to go to his office with those maniac still there.

"Yes you can! Come!" He gesture me to come closer to him then patted his lap. I almost drop and eyes pope up. I was kind of hesitant then I figure out that its much better than those two there.

So I settle on his lap then he put his suit to cover my expose thigh. I turn to face him and put my arms in his neck and rest my head on his chest. From the corner of eyes I can see him smiling like an idiot.

They continue their business. I keep on snogged on his lap while they continue their presentation. Then slowly I drifted to sleep.

I woke up with tingling sensation under me. I open my eyes and saw Alex hovering me. He's hands roaming around my thigh and kissing my neck and biting it.

"Alex what the....?" I did finish what I say because he captured my lips. At first, I did not respond but this guy is so persistent he bite my lips making me moan and open my lips. He punch his tongue inside, taste every corner then I slowly respond to its pace. I slowly put my arms around his neck. This makes him attack me more.

He attacks become aggressive but intense and passionate. He's hands roaming inside my blouse, massaging my skin slowly to my breast.

He bites more in my neck for sure it will leave marks. I slowly pull out my hands in his neck try to push his chest slowly to make him stop. He coped my hands put it back to his neck. Then we heard a sound of his stomach indicating that he's hungry. I push him while I making small laugh.

"Come on lets eat" I told him.

"But I want more of you babe please" he's eyes pleading looking at me.

"Shut up! Your hungry I will get mad if you don't stop and eat" I told him. I sat down fix my blouse then grab the lunch back and prepare it for us to eat.

After we finished eating. I arrangement the boxes and put it properly.

He then hug me and put me back on his lap.

"Can we continue what we are doing earlier babe?" He told sexily voice.

"Alex no were in your office. What if someone will saw us?" I hissed at him

"Ok ok No need to get angry babe. By the way are you in day off?" He asked me.

"Yup! Marialle switches her day off to me. So, instead her day off today its mine now." I told him

"It means your going to stay here whole day with me?" He asked me.

"Nope! I don't want to disturb you. It's enough I barge into your meeting room and I don't want it to happen"

"Hey you did not disturb me ok? Please stay! Its not everyday my wife came to visit me I just want savor that moment please?" He told me sweetly tone.

"Hahaha ok! Hmmmm Alex can I asked you something?" I asked in a small voice.

"Hmmm yes" while he's busy typing on his laptop then stop for awhile to look at me. Waiting for me.

"Alex do you have a habit sharing your girlfriend to your friends?" I asked slowly but kind of more embarrass or afraid at the same time.

"Where did you get that idea?" He's eyes become red and eyes become big.

"Hmmm nothing???" I told him trying to smile. I think its a wrong move to asked him since I can sense he become tense.

"Nothing.....? You told me nothing? Where did you get that idea? Who told you?" Ok he's getting angry. This is not I expected him to respond.

"No one told me Alex" I told him while I am clutching his shirt. "Just concentrate im your work I will take a nap". Trying to escape the conversation.

"You won't say that if no one told you. Just tell now" he said while glaring at me. Oh oh this is not good better I am off here.

I slide to his lap stand up and trying to walk to the couch. But he grab my waist and put me back to his lap.

"Did I tell you to get off on my lap? I though you want to take a nap huh?" He told me. Thank god he drop the topic.

I make myself comfortable into his lap resting my head to his chest while hugging me and exhaling his manly scene.

He kissed the top of head and said.

"I will let you off this time. But I wont stop tell I get the answer next time" he told me.

I nod my head and hide a smile while feeling warm from his embrace. Slowly my eyes get heavy and I murmured " I love you Alex". The I drift to dream land again.

I didn't know that I said it out loud. And Alex caress my cheeks lovingly while me who sleeping soundly in his lap. He told me " I love you more than anything else wife".