chapter nine - your thought and my thought

Alexander POV

Waking up because of the sun brightness. My hands flew the sides of bed. I though shes here? Where did she sleep? Where is she?

Does she not love me anymore?

Is it really true that I am not his husband?

But why do I feel like my heart is in pain. It breaks my heart just imagining she don't love me anymore.

I grab my phone and dial a flower shop. I will surprise my wife with her favorite flower.

"Oh what her favorite flower?" Shit I forgot

What will I do to make her fall for me again?

Am I not handsome anymore? Did my body looks ugly now?

Sitting in this bed will not help me getting my wife back. As I am about to stand up. The door open and revealing my best friend Mike.

"Oh easy there my friend where are you going?" He asked me.

"I am going to see my wife. I can't find her next to me this morning. Where did she spend her night then?" I told him

"Shit! Its really true? Friend you are bachelor you don't have a wife. I even asked you the other day what happen to your hook up session with Stacie? You remember?" He told me.

"What are you talking about? I don't know who is Stacie or any women. I only have my wife you know. Stop messing me Mike OK?" I told him angrily.

"Don't get hot OK? I am just telling you the truth?" He said

"Are you trying to imply that I cheat on my wife back? Are you crazy? Why would I do that? I love her OK?" I told him very serious tone.

What is this man talking about.? Me hooking up with some unknown women? Shit... I will be in a deep shit if my wife will knows about this. She will never ever love me back again.

Good thing my wounds are hailed now. And I can move my arms freely. I will go down. And I will asked my wife to take care of me personally. Why would I need other doctor or nurses when I have a doctor wife. Right?

"Man calm down OK? Come on go to your bed again. You need to rest, its not got to remove your i.v your wife will get mad at you?" He said to me.

"Wait here..I will call your wife or the doctor in charge. " he hurriedly went outside.

He comeback again with a nurse and a doctor Mark.

"Sir please don't do this always it wont do good to your health. You need to proper rest." The nurse said.

"I will call doctor Mandy to supervise you here. If you are looking for her. Just wait a moment she still in the operating room." Doctor Mark.

"I believe you only listen to her. But please shes a good girl. Treat that girl better. A lot of men are dying to have her. Lucky you.."he said.

" yeah so kindly get her here faster please. I want my wife here not this flirty nurse to take care of me"

For a couple of days I'm here in the hospital. Surely, all nurses who went inside my room keeps giving me flirty signal which I don't appreciate at all.

"Wow, you are married huh? The old Alex will never declined women offer?? "Mike said

Just when the door of the room open revealing my one and only wife. Looking simple, beautiful and sexy. She's wearing simple white shirt and a high waisted short skirt and a pair of sneakers.

Mike look at her with awe. I know my friend she's a total gorgeous. No wonder she's my one and only wife.

I waited my wife to look up for me while she still talking to the assign nurse for me. Mom and Dad also arrived. They asked me if I am OK and I told them I am OK.

After talking to the nurse. She came closer to me.

"How are you feeling today? I guess you are OK now, since you can easily take off your i.v when I warn you not to do it?" She said to me.

I look at her and said

"Can I get a hug?"

She look at me with a wide eyes

"I guess its a no?" I told her.

"Let's not talk about it right now. We will talk about it when you are OK? Please?" She told me

"Ok but can I hug my wife?"

She nodded and then I hug her.

Mandy POV

Alexander asked for a hug which I give him the permission to do so. I am hesitant for a moment but when I look into his eyes. It feels like it talking to me, he's pleading into me. I am not that heartless person.

While I was hugging him I felt secure, warm and safe. If only this is all true. But the moment he will get back he's true memory he will go back for being man whore again.

"That's enough go back to your bed and please relax." I told him seriously.

"Yeah! But I want you stay with me tonight? Please?" He asked me with a puppy look like eyes.

"If I stay with you tonight, you never do this again?" I seriously told him? I really want him to stop being hysterical. He can't be doing this all the time.

"Promise babe!" He said

"OK I will be the one look after you tonight." I turn to his parents and they nodded.

"But I need to go to my clinic and finish the finish the remaining patients who came for check up. After that I will go here" I told him with a slight smile.

"Sure I will be waiting for you here. Please hurry up" He said while looking like kid who wants some candy.

I excuse myself to his parents and head back to my clinic immediately.

After finishing all my patients. I massage my head temple. And I think.

God what gotten into me. Why did I said yes? What will happen this night? After tonight? Can I really act as his wife? Can I?

Good luck on me tonight!!!.. 😭😭😭