Chapter thirtheen- Scared Cat

Alexander POV

After we done eating I asked my wife to watch movie together. Its the best day of my life. We spend the whole day together. Tomorrow I will be back to my office and I will be busy with my work so today I wanted to spend it with her.

"Alex stop screaming. Your such a scared cat!" My wife hissed at me

"But its so scary!" I told her while i hug her in her waist.

"Oh come on! Your a guy. Guys don't get scared easily you know and stop hugging me or kissing my neck its ticklish" she said

"Will I do get scared wifey so please let me hug?" I asked in a pleading puppy way eyes.

Let me explained. I am not really scared in fact I am a fan of horror movies. I just really want to hug her. Don't judge me. Her smell is so addicting. Can't help kissing her neck. How I wish I can take her here in the couch. Shit! I am like maniac now

She shoot a glare to me and said.

"Alex I swear, your not watching the movie. Look at the screen will you? Stop harassing me!" She exclaimed

"Its not harassing OK its called loving moment" I told her lovingly.

"Whatever! Just stop doing it. I can't concentrate!" She bursted while I can visibly saw her cheeks turn to red. Oh my beautiful wife is blushing.

I pinch her cheeks and stole a quick kiss from her. She look at me angrily then she stand up and stomp her feet.

"I swear if you don't stop. I will go to my room and left you here. Its better I sleep there. Your making fun of me." Oh boy shes angry.

I immediately grab her wrist and pull her towards me making her fall into my lap. Then I hug her tightly and put my head in her shoulder smelling her addicting scent.

"Alex!!!!!!!" She shout.

I look at her lovingly and still hugging her.

"Don't you ever say that I am making fun of you. I am very serious. I just want you to feel how much I want you, need you and love you. Please wife" I told her honestly.

"Alex I told you I only agree to be here because I want to help you with your memories. " She said to me while struggling to free from my hold.

"Then I can make you fall in love to me in the process wife. Please? Don't stop me from loving you. To me, you are my wife and I will love you no matter what" I said then pushed her the couch. Making her lay on there.

"Alex Don't you dare do what you are thinking? I swear I will hate for this?" She warn me while her eyes almost pope up. Her hands raising to protest.

Then I hug her and kiss her on the forehead.

"I will never force you to do things you don't want but please don't stop me from loving you" I hug her gently and I look at her almost crying.

I pull her and make her sit beside me. Then we focus our attention to the movie.

I observe her still she didn't say anything. I hold her hands and she look at me. She has unreadable expression on her face.

"Are you still mad" I stared at her with longing eyes. I hope she is not angry, mad or upset. If only she knew how much I really love her.

"No" she reply. Still didn't look at me.

"Then are you upset? I'm sorry wife please talk to me" Alex said he slightly glance side way like a kid.

"No I am not, Alex it's just that what you asked from me, is something I can't give to you. One day you will remember that I am not your wife. What will happen to me? If I give you my heart I will only end up broken and suffering. I hope you understand." She explained to me.

"But even it will happen I am sure of my feelings for you. With or without remembering it." I told her what my heart says.

"Don't say that, you only say that because you still have the memory of me and you as husband and wife. But the moment it will vanished there is no way you will say you love me Alex. You will go back to your normal life" she explained to me.

"Then lets get married now. So whether I lost or remember it, it will never change that we are married."

"I am not that selfish Alex. I know what kind of man you are. I will not trap you in a relationship. When you remember back,that you have no any relation to me. I know you will be back whoring any women who throw their body on you." She explained to me. Wanted to see her point.

"OK, but can you at least trust me? If you can't return my feelings I will understand but trust me when I said I love you" I told her whats my heart say.

She glances at me for a moment then diverted her eyes through the movie again.

Then I slowly bend my head towards her lap. She looked at me shock. Her hazel brown eyes look at me with unreadable expression. I reach her cheeks, caress it and smile into her.

"Can I at least do this?" I asked her.

I know she's hesitate to answer yes. I grab her hands and I press it together with mine.

"Please I won't go beyond this. I just want to be near you" I told her.

She let out a big sign. And said

"OK" And small smile lurk in the side of her lips.

I pouted like kid and I look at her like teary eyes and scared expression.

"I'm so scared wifey"

She pinched my cheeks. And laugh at my silliness.

"I know your not. But then settle only that position. Don't go overboard. Lets watch, we already wasted a lot of time.

She caress my hair slowly while she watch the movie seriously. While me, looking idiot keeps on staring at the girl that can make my heart float just by brushing her fingers on my hair.