5 • Long lost love

.
.
.

Everyone reached the party venue. They were eagerly waiting for Naira as they knew about her arrival.

Naksh "Mumma, aap dekhna main naira ki aise pitaai karunga nah ki phir kabhi ghar chodne ka khayal man mein bhi nahi layegi."

They got emotional and laughed at the same time.

Akshara "Yaha toh sab logo ne apna apna plan already bana liya hai Naira ko yaha pe rokhke rakne ke liye."

Naitik "Okay but don't trouble her much. Agar koi princess ko kuch kahega toh main bardhast nhi karunga."

Mishti "Apki princess ne kaam hi aisa kiya hai. Thodi punishment toh banta hai."

Naitik "Achha to aap bhi unke side hogayi?" He asked pulling her cheeks.

Mishti "Haa toh! Naira di ne sabko kitna hurt kiya hai.. sabse jyada mere bff ko."

Keerti "hurt toh kia hai usne. par woh kudh bhi toh utni hi hurt thi. kash jo hua tha woh na hua hota. woh dono alag na hote." She said sobbing.

Akshara "Keerti! Why are you saying like this? galti kisi ki bhi nhi thi. halat hi aise the. ab woh sab chodo please."

Keerti "Galti toh meri bhi thi. mujhe maafi mil gyi thi balki sabko mili. Then why not him Maa?"

Akshara "Hum jisse sabse zyada pyaar karte hai uss se shikayat bhi zyada hoti hai aur narazgi bhi. kyunki yaha dil judhe hote hai rishte nhi." She said making her understand.

Naitik "Aap sablog andar jaiye. vaise bhi humne usse yeh kaha tha ki aaplog nahi jante she is coming. agar usse pata chala toh meri beti to Sherni hai." Everyone laughed.

Naksh "Theek hai mumma woh jab ayegi hum sab surprise wale expression denge." Haha.

Nani "mujhse ye sab nahi hoga. main toh apni bitiya ko jorse hug karungi. ussdin kuch zyada hi bol diya tha maine usse."

Everyone smiled and walked inside the venue. Just then Goenka's entered greeting them.

The two friends Manish and Naitik hugged.

Manish "finally 3 saal baad humari yaad aayi?"

Naitik "The situation was such that.. I didn't want to hurt her anymore. In 3 saal o mein maine haar koshish ki usse khush rakhne ka. uski khushi yaha hai uske saath."

Suwarna "You all please stop getting emotional. Meri beti hai kaha?"

Akshara "She will be coming anytime. aapko to pata hai woh Naira Singhania the business woman hai."

Manish "Naitik had told me. I am really proud of her. Usne apna sapna pura kiya."

Naitik "successful toh hai baas khush nahi hai. Din raat kaam ki baat. apna khana thik se nahi khati. I know woh apne apko busy rakhna chahti hai taki usse apna dukh yaad na aaiye. Humse kuch share bhi nahi karti. usse lagta hai hum nahi samajhte. Woh hardin apni dukh chupati rehti hai. aise nahi dekh sakta main apni princess ko." he was emotional.

Akshara "Naitik everything will be fine now. By the way humara prince charming kaha hai?" She said changing the topic.

Suwarna "Must be coming."
___

It was already dark. When a car stopped near the party venue. Naira came out of the car looking extremely gorgeous enough to kill her Mendak by her look. Well she looks beautiful anyway.

She stood there for sometime. And looked around. And stared at the cloudy sky. Somewhere she felt peace. She was little nervous too of course why wouldn't she?

She was going to meet her family after years! How they would react? They would be angry, hurt, happy as well.

"What if he too comes at the party? So what does she care?"  She convinced her heart and took a deep breathe.

"Okay let's go now!" Keeping her thoughts aside, she started to move slowly. But ughh this phone had to ring at the right time!

N "Yeah Samir?" And she went to other side to attend the call.

When his car stopped right there where she was standing few seconds ago. The sky seemed angry. It was indicating that something would happen. something special, something magical. Everything was so so beautiful.

And why not? Two people were destined to meet. Now they were meeting the universe had to celebrate it indeed.

Mr. handsome Goenka, Naira's Mendak walked out of the car.

K "Mausam ko kya hua? abhi tak toh ekdam theek tha. abhi itna thez hawa." he said ruffling his hair cutely.

***

"Jab do pyaar karne wale milte hai tab thez hawa chalti hai, asmaan mein bijli chamak thi hai, Baarish hoti hai."

"Kya Nani? Aap bhi! Yeh kya illogical baat huyi! Seriously? Matlab kuch bhi." He laughed at her talks.

"Achha? Dekhna jab tumhe pyaar hoga tab Tum samajh jaoge."

"Tabki tab dekhenge. Abhi toh aap hona meri cute si girlfriend."

"Chal badmash!" She slapped him lightly and they both laughed.

***

"Aab sabkuch ache se samajh aaraha hai Nani. Baas samajhte samajhte der hogayi!" He sighed.

"Will I ever get your apology! Itne saal tak iss pal ka intezaar kar raha tha. Kab tum mere samne aaogi. ab jab woh pal aaya toh darr sa lag raha hai. Tum kaise react karogi. it's okay Kartik! Tu apni Sherni mana lega haina? Of course!" He said to himself with a determined face.

Kartik waited for sometime.

K "Abhitak toh aagayi hogi! No no aayi hoti to Keerti mujhe bata deti. Main andar kya karu uske bina. Okay I will wait."

Just then he saw a flower shop. out of excitement he bought a rose.

K "A cute rose for my cute girlfriend."

"Bhaiya ye lijiye." He said giving the money.

Naira finished her call after she heard a familiar voice. she was just next to him. okay a little distance it was. She was so emotional and "Don't care" mood at the same time. Calming down her heart, she started moving. Too fastly that a stone hit her leg.

N "Ouch!" She bent down on the ground, hissing in pain.

And thud! He did hear her sweet voice! Naira's voice that was. He was not hallucinating. And his heart can't lie about her presence. He was so sure that it was his Naira's voice.

He was so sure that She was there! His Sherni was there!

Ready for kaira Milan? Wait for it untill I update the next chapter. Do vote and comment ~J💕