46 • I love you

Flashbacks Continued-

Imagine being in love with someone that doesn't love you back. That was what happening with Kartik. But she did love him, right?

Kartik came to his room throwing all the things in frustration. In a swift of moment, He broke a glass and hurt himself. Blood started coming out of his hand. But he didn't care about that wound. His heart felt more pain than that.

K "I love you Naira. But tum nahi karti. You don't. Mujhe laga tha ki tum. Shayed main galat tha. Main hi stupid tha jo tumse kuch expect kar raha tha. Main hi pagal tha jo tumse dil laga baitha." He held his head, feeling the pain all over. That was unbearable.

K "Lekin ab kya karu Naira? Aab toh tumne already mujhe pagal kardiya hai. Meri feelings, mera dil.. sabkuch sirf tumhare liye hai. Ab kaise rokhu isse! How!" He just banged his wounded against the door, hitching in pain.

He noticed his hand which was bleeding. The pain was nothing in front of the pain she made him experience.

K "Tum kyu nahi karti mujhse pyaar! Kyu Naira!" He sat on the floor crying. Crying the whole night, he drift off to sleep on the floor only.

___

Next day, Kartik woke up early and went to park for jogging. He was not used to this habit but the day he felt like he should divert his mind off her. He made it in his mind that he would try his best to ignore her.

While she was in the room, packing her things. She was ready to go back her home.

Mansi "Naira di, Good morning." She wished before entering the room.

N "Morning, Mansi. Keerti bhabhi ko jara bula dogi. Mujhe unse baat karni hai."

Mansi "Woh toh neeche busy hai. Kuch kaam kar rahi hai. Aap mujhe bata sakti hai."

N "Actually. Main ghar jaa rahi hu. Toh unhe inform karna tha." She answered making Mansi upset.

The thing concerned her that how would her brother react to this news.

Mansi "Aap aaj jaa rahi hai? Lekin aap toh kal jane wali thi na!"

N "Haan. Actually.." She fell short of words. The reason was obviously him. She wanted to stay away from him.

N "Actually, mujhe bohot din hogaye yaha. Bhai aur Gayu di mujhe lene aarahe hai."

Mansi "Bhai kaise react karenge. No no, I have to stop her." She said to herself.

N "Mansi, are you listening?"

Mansi "Haan. Main Keerti di ko bula deti hoon." Naira smiled at her.

___

Kartik came back after an hour of jogging and went to get freshened up without having any words with his family or his siblings. They were just confused by his weird behavior.

Naira came downstairs hoping to see his face once before leaving. Her brother, Naksh was already waiting outside for her.

N "Kartik kaha hoga! Subah se nahi dekha." She searched for him everywhere, while he was nowhere to be in sight.

Naksh "Naira, chale?" Naksh said, breaking her thoughts. She nodded silently.

Suwarna "Beta, kal tak rukh jati. Itni jaldi jane ki kya zarurat thi?" She said, offended.

Mansi "Haan di, please rukh jaye nah kuchdin. Aapke bina Bhai.." Naira looked at her.

Shubham "I mean hum bore hojayenge. Please."