61 • The return of evil

Kartik freshen up himself and throwing the towel aside jumped on the bed.

He instantly messaged his Naira. She replied him within minute.

K "kya kar rhi hai Aap? He asked half lying on the bed.

N "ab adhiraat ko koi kya karega. Of course sone ja rhi thi. She said arranging the bed keeping the phone aside.

K "video call kar rha hu. Pick it.

And she received it and they were in screen facing each-other. She was wearing a cute nighty with cartoon embroidery.

K "kitni cute lag rhi ho tum. I wish main waha hota." He said dreamily.
She blushed but hide it from him.

N "Thank you. baki ke baate kal karenge. Abhi ke liye Good night. She was going to cut the call..

K "kitna soti ho yrr tum! tumhe neend bhi ajati hai jaldi. aise toh nhi chalega.
He said lying on the bed.

N "Meri neend, Meri problem. Tumhe usse kiya? She said yawning.

K "obviously it's my problem! itna bhi nhi samajthi ye ladki.  He murmured the last sentence.

N "Tumari kya problem? She asked raising her eyebrows.

K "Oh God! Tum bhi nah! Kaisi ho tum! He again murmured.

Ekbaar shaadi hojaye phir practically samjha dunga Tumhe. He said huskily.

But our so called innocent Naira didn't understand his meaning

N "No. I want to know right now. She said demanding.

Kartik gave a look to her faceplaming himself. Before he could explain her something crossed her mind. She went crimson.

N "ohh!!! I mean.. mujhe nhi janna kuch bhi. vo..mujhe..neend arhi hai. Bye...she cut the call hurriedly not listening him.

Within seconds he called her again. She didn't pick it. He then messaged her actually emotionally blackmailed her to pick it up. She signed and received it.

K "Oh hello! phone kyu kat diya. He seemed little angry.

N "Kartik!

K "kya Kartik? Huh! Aur blush karna hi hai toh mere samne bhi karsakti ho tum. Itna kya sharma rhi hai Aap? He teased her.

N "Kartik please. Ab please ye sab chodo nah. She said wrapping the blanket.

K "hmm. Toh kuch aur baat kare.

N "Kartik, tumne kisiko bataya humare decision ke bare mein?

K "nhi. I will tell them tomorrow. vaise bhi sab sogye the already. So..

N "okay.

K "kal sabko bata denge. Don't worry. He said assuring her. But she was lost in some other thoughts.

kya hua. Kaha khogyi? He asked her but he somewhere knew the reason.

N "Kartik, Tum mujhe nhi le ja sakte apne sath? She asked being absent minded.

He was emotional thinking how hard it would be for her. He was hurting her intentionally just for a surprise.

K "humdono hi jayenge jaan. Sorry Tumhe satane ke liye. He said in mind adoring her.

N "Umm..I am sorry.. mujhe...I didn't.. realize.. tum upset mat ho. Main thik hu. She didn't want to upset him at all.

K "It's okay. kal milte hai. I lo....

N "I love you too...she said locking her eyes with his.

Later they went to a peaceful sleep. And the next morning gonna change everything...... everything....

__

Kartik was happily coming downstairs to break the news of their marriage decision. But the scenario in front of him shocked him to the core!!!

K "SAHIL!!!!!!! He said with bloodshot eyes. He didn't wait and grabbed him by collar.

Dadi "Kittu ye kya kar rhe ho beta.. chodo usse. Kittu....

Ma "Kartik! Leave him. What are you doing!

K "tu yaha! vo bhi itne saal baad. aur aaplog mujhe rokh rahe hai. Seriously! I really can't believe this. isne jo kiya humare sath uske baad to..

aaj main isse zinda nhi chodunga. He again grabbed him punching him on face. He coughed badly holding his face.

Somehow Shubham and Akhilesh managed to stop him. Or else Sahil was gone forever.

Dadi "Kittu. Bass karo."

K "Dadi!!!! While Sahil smiled victoriously. Kartik gave a disgusted look to him.

Ye sab ho kya rha hai. mujhe koi batayega please. He said running his hand on his hairs frustratedly.

Manish took him to side and explained him.

Ma "Kartik, hum abtak Sahil ko us accident k liye blame karte aaiye hai. lekin aaj police record se pata chala ye accident usne nhi kiya tha.

K "What!!! He was dumbstruck.
aur usne jo apko blackmail kiya vo bhi. He said sarcastically.

Ma "he apologized to us for that. usse apni galti ka ehsaas hogya hai. Tum please usse maaf kardo.

K "ehsaas my foot! Anyways mujhe apse vaise bhi koi umeed nhi thi. and I know how to deal with him. He tried saying it calmly.

He came back to the hall. And saw him getting pampered by his Dadi.

K "Dadi..ye sab kya hai..Aap! He was amazed by her behavior.

Dadi "Kartik, jo hogya vo hogya. usne jo bhi kiya majboori me kiya. Please usse maaf kardo.

*Goenkas & Singhanias don't know how the accident took place. They only know Sahil blackmailed Kartik to hurt Naira except Manish, Kartik, Shubham*

K "Dadi..aap...he got cut off by a lady.

His bua..Sahil's Mother entered. Dadi was not her real mother. Just a Maasi-daughter relationship they shared. Let's address her "Swati"

S "Maasi ji.

Dadi "aao betho. Kartik tum bhi betho. Kartik greeted her politely.

Maine tumse kaha tha nah Tumari bua se tumhe kuch kaam tha.

K "jii Dadi..

S "Kartik, Tumari vo dost hai nah Naira. Kartik get shocked listening her name.
Mujhe pata hai uske baremein, Mera matlab tumari aur uski sagai...she paused. Kartik fumed in anger looking at Sahil. While he was giving some ugly reaction.

K "Apko jo bhi kehna saaf saaf bata dijiye please. He said getting pissed off.

S "Sahil told me he like Naira. So Maine aur tumari Dadi ne milke decide kiya hai ki Sahil ki Shaadi...

That's when he lost his all patience standing up. He was trying hard not to burst at her. But he didn't let her complete her disgusted words.

He was ready to kill each person for thinking about this.

He didn't expect it from his family. His Papa already was in his black mark. But Dadi too.

K "iske aghe ek shabd bhi nhi. Aap yaha se ja sakti hai. He said dangerously and gave a warn look to Sahil.

As soon as they left Dadi told him immediately to get ready. And revealed another shocking news that she got a proposal for him.

He didn't utter a word and went to find peace. That was with her only, his Naira. He directly drove to Singhania sadan.

.
.

Give Your Reviews 💗
Something unexpected going to be happen 😋😎
.
.