19 • You are Mine

"You are my favorite feeling"

.
.

K "Naira?" He shook her again, getting no response.

N "Yeah? Yeah. I'm doing. Hold on for a second at least." She came back from the *Kartik's hot body checking out zone" and started to applying the ointment.

While her fingers brushed with his strong muscles. She took her hand back feeling hesitant.

K "Ab kya hua phirse?"

N "Nothing..just.." Before she could say anything. Her eyes caught something at his right arm. She kept looking at it for a few moments and realized it was a beautiful tattoo printing over his arm. And she was shocked seeing the tattoo was nothing but her name,

Why would he do that! Kartik was so afraid of injections as per she knew him.

She touched his arm softly where the tattoo was. A lone tear escaped her eye. Kartik immediately caught that tear preventing it to fall.

N "Kartik.. why.. did..you.. do it?" She whispered which was merely audible to him. But he heard it.

K "I couldn't stay away from you, Jaan. I did it 3 years back when you left me. I was left lonely with your sudden exit. Misunderstanding, Guilt, pain, hurt, everything were there. baas tum nahi thi. And how can I pass a second without her? Trust me when I say you are everything!" He poured his heart out to her.

But wait..he said this all in his mind. At this point he could not tell her everything. Because the act has to be continued. He doesn't remember her, right?

He smiled seeing her happy face. She looked happy. More than that she got to know how much Kartik loved her.

"Look at the way she's crying over this silly thing. Phir kehti hai I don't care. badi aayi!" He chuckled at this thought.

N "Mad!" She muttered wiping her tears, while he laughed looking at her red nose.

K "Never ever in my life, main kuch bhi karloon usse kabhi yakeen nahi dila paunga ki main usse kitna pyaar karta hoon. Woh mere liye kya hai ye sirf Main aur Mera Dil janta hai." He

She was about to react on this. But control Naira! How would he explain himself? He was not in a condition to answer her questions! Maybe he doesn't even remember.

N "I will ask him later..I swear! I am not gonna leave him for this." she said to herself determined.

K "Something happened, wifey? Aise kya dekh rahi ho?" He questioned, knowing the reason already.

N "Kuch nahi woh. Your tattoo is pretty."

K "This?" He asked, touching it slightly.

N "Kartik, tumhe yaad hai tumne yeh kab kiya tha?" She asked hopefully. Kartik just nodded his head in no, making a puppy face. Liar!

K "Woh sab chodo tum yeh ointment laga do jaldi. Uggh! It's burning."

N "Sorry. Just there." She was applying it. The wound was not that deep but she got emotional feeling his pain. It must be painful for him.

K "Ahh!" He hissed in pain.

N "Sorry.. sorry..main aaram se kar rahi hoon." She sobbed thinking it was all because if her. He had to go through so much pain. And the reason was she.

He wiped her tears and smiled seeing her love for him.

K "shh! Aise baat baat pe roti kyun ho tum. I'm fine." He assured her while she was unconvinced.