62 • Fear of losing you

Ak "Naira, Maine Tumhe kal medicine diya tha tumare papa ka. Jara le ana.

N "Medicine! Apne mujhe kab diya? She was totally clueless.

Ak "Kal hi toh di thi raatko. Room me hoga. le aao jaldi aur papa ko de dena.

She left leaving a confused Naira behind.

Naira was going upstairs when she felt dizzy. Like she was spinning. Everything was moving around her. She held her head breathing unusually.

N "Ahhh!!..she was about to fall but balanced herself.

Ye kya horha hai. Mera...saar..Itna....baari baari kyu lag rha hai.. she went to her room and took some pills to reduce the pain. She felt little better.

N "Kartik...she so wanted to meet him. She wanted to be with him. So she took her phone but his number appeared on her screen. She picked it up with a broad smile.

___

Kartik reached Naira's place. He was having headache because of stress. All the happenings and that Shaadi matter just pissed him so badly.
He called her and told her to come as he was waiting.

__

K "I am waiting outside. Jaldi aao. She felt something was wrong. He was sounding upset.

She peeped outside and finding no one nowhere she quickly came out to be wrapped in his arms tightly.

N "Kartik....she gasped when he hugged her from her waist keeping his head on her shoulder.

He didn't speak anything and keep resting in her arm.

N "Kartik, are you okay? She asked observing her weird behavior.

He was crying but didn't want to show her. So he keep hugging her to hide those tears.

N "Kartik, kya hua hai. Tum thik hona..she could imagine him crying. She tried to break the hug.

K "I am fine. I was missing you. toh bass. He was not letting her to break it.

N "I missed you too. She said ruffling his hairs.

K "Naira....he finally broke the long hug and faced her with his teary eyes. He tried to hide it but it was out of control.

N "Kartik! She immediately kept her palms on his face to clean his unstoppable tears.

Kya hua hai Kartik. Tum aese... She too became teary eyed.

K "Naira ko kese batau vo sab. usse toh kuch nhi pata.
I think mujhe usse bata dena chaiye. He thought.

N "Kartik...

K "Naira..vo actually..

She just fainted in his arms in the next moment.

K "Naira!!! He took her in his arms.

Naira! Naira! oh God! Naira ankhe kholo please. Naira. He didn't wait and left with her for hospital.

___

K "Doctor kesi hai Meri Naira? He asked with utmost concern when doctor came out from the room.

Doctor "Aap mere sath aaiye. We need to talk. And he became restless listening this.

__

Doctor "Be seated Mr.Goenka.

K "Doctor, aap please mujhe bataye kya hua hai. She is fine right? He was getting restless.