49 • Just Say It

Flashbacks continued-

K "You okay nah?" He asked cupping her face and she nodded with a smile.

Sahil "Naira.." He called her seeing them together.

K "What are you doing here?"

Sahil "I can ask you same."

N "Excuse me please." With that she went to her room. While Kartik too left from there leaving Sahil alone.

Naira joined everyone in the hall area. As dinner was served, all headed to dining table. Before going, Sahil whispered to Naira when he found her alone.

Sahil "Kya kar rahi thi tum? I think tum bhul gayi ho humari kiya baat huyi thi. You have to pay for this Naira." He threatened her making her startled.

Meanwhile Kartik came behind them and took a seat beside her before Sahil could sit. This made him more furious.

K "Kachori. Who made this?" His eyes lifted in happiness seeing the plate.

Suwarna "Maine banaya sabke liye. And Sahil helped me too."

Kartik looked at him surprised while Naira was afraid thinking he might have some plan against Kartik. Sahil winked at her. Naira saw towards the plate observing his action.

N "Ah.. Kartik. Tum yeh mat khao."

Everybody's attention was on her. Kartik raised his eyebrows asking the matter.

N "I mean tum pehle kuch aur khalo. yeh kitna oily hai." She covered up faking a smile.

K "Hmm. Itni fiqar?" He asked smirking. She looked down.

Sahil was having some snacks. His expression changed within seconds when he took a bite. He started to cough badly.

Mansi "Kya hua Sahil bhaiya? You okay?"

Sahil "These snacks are too spicy."

Shubham "Naira di..apne banaya tha nah."

Keerti "iska taste toh bilkul thik hai." She said grabbing a bite.

Shubham "Haan mera bhi."

Sahil "Arey kuch nahi. Bilkul...thik hai. It's very tasty." He said controlling his huff.

As he couldn't make any excuse.
Kartik, Mansi and Shubham controlled their laugh. They did the mischief.

Mansi "Sachi. Toh aur khaiye."

Sahil "Nahi nahi. Mujhe aur nahi chahiye. I am done."

Keerti "Kaha jaa rahe ho? pura khatam karke jao."

Shubham "Yeh lo. Ache se khao." He said feeding him forcefully.

Sahil nodded helplessly. After sometime he was better.

K "Kachori please."

Sahil smirked at Naira. While she looked worried. She held his hand under the table stopping him for a reason.

K "Are you scared? Mujhe kuch nahi hoga." He whispered holding her hands, smiling lightly at her.

She got surprised listening him. Why would he say that? And he ate it without any kind of disturbance.

Kartik looked at Sahil who was having a shock expression. His plan failed.

Sahil "Yeh kaise hosakta hai. Maine toh." And He took a bite and his mouth burned again. He started to cough again.