47 • Love hurts

Flashbacks Continued--

N "I am sorry Kartik tumhe hurt karne ke liye. I am sorry." She cried keeping her head on his chest.

Kartik couldn't resist feeling her touch. She was about to leave but he held her hand.
Naira get shocked. She was back facing him. He back hugged her tightly.

N "Kartik?"

K "I love you." He said nuzzling her neck.

N "Kartik..tum.."

K "Haan bolo." He tightened his grip around her making her restless. Only if he knew what was he doing to her.

N "Kartik, You are awake. Mujhe laga tum.."

K "Tumne mujhe jaga diya. I understand you missed me." He said before forming a smirk on his face.

N "Kartik, main toh actually.. I mean tum.." She mumbled trying to make an excuse fast, while he hid his smile.

K "Toh kya kar rahi thi tum kuch der pehle?" He asked, huskily and held her by shoulders making her face him.

N "Actually, woh main.." She closed her eyes, unable to make any kind of excuse.

K "Hmm.." He waited for her answer. What would she say to cover her mischief? Her love for him.

N "Kartik, dekho jaisa tum soch rahe ho aisa nahi hai. Main bas tumhe dekhne aayi thi. Aur.." She suddenly stopped as he held her chin lovingly. Her eyes met his making her more nervous.

K "Aur?"

N "Tumhari.. tabiyat kharab thi.. nah.. toh main bass.. dekhne aayi thi. Nothing else." She finally completed the sentence, shuttering.

K "Dekhne aayi thi ya phir?" He had his signature smirk over his face, followed by a mischievous smile.

N "Aisa nahi hai, Kartik. Main.."

K "Toh kya hai? Aur sorry kyu bol rahi thi tum?" He asked sitting a little closer to her.

N "Kartik, I just said it."

K "Mujhe hurt kia tumne isliye?" He asked, staring at her, accusingly.

N "Nahi." She said not meeting his eyes.

K "Pyaar nahi karti toh meri itni fiqar kyu horahi hai tumhe?" He asked, in an urge to know what was in her heart.

N "Kartik, tum mere ache dost ho. Tumhari aisi halat mein main kaise tumhe akela chod doon?" That was it. She addressed him as her friend.

K "Ache dost?" He got hurt by her words.

N "Haan, Kartik. Dekho kal jo bhi hua usse bhool jao. Just move on Kartik." She hit his heart once again. Was she doing it unintentionally!

K "Yaha kyu aayi ho? Dosti nibane?" He asked getting a little bit angry.

N "Kartik!"

K "Listen! Main kya karunga kya nahi yeh tum mujhe nahi bataogi. Move on really, Naira?" How could she even think of it!

N "Kartik, try to understand." He got off the bed and came to the balcony side to have some fresh air. He really needed some peace.

K "Please jao yaha se. Mujhe nahi baat karni tumse." He said seeing her following him till the side.

N "Meri baat toh suno, Kartik." But he refused to hear her any words.

K "Tumhe jo kehna tha tumne kehdiya nah. Now just go from here." He was hurt.