43 • Stay with me

.
.

The present time-

Naira was staring at that shining moon recalling that one good night.

N "Kartik kept on giving me hint. Lekin main toh bohot badi wali stupid hoon. Mujhe kuch samajh hi nahi aarahi thi. Aur jab samajh aaya tab bohot der hochuki thi." She whispered sadly.

Flashbacks Continued-

Naira slept thinking about him. She was feeling loved, by his gesture. The way he always cared, he smiled and he loved.. Pause! He loved. Yes she did. Her thought made her way too happy.

Kartik was happy and he decided to confess his love to her the next day.

K "I know you love me. Aur main kal tumhe apni dil ki baat batake rahunga. Then we will be together forever. Aur koi hume alag nahi kar payega. I love you. I love you Sherni."

He hardly slept that night. Someone over heard his conversation. That was none other than his brother, Sahil.

___

The girls and the boys were having a conversation about where to go next. Naksh came in the morning to meet them.

Shubham "Chalo park chalte hai."

Mansi "No no please. Yeh bhi koi jagah hai."

Shubham "Bacho ke liye perfect hai." He said hitting her head playfully while others laughed at their banter.

Keeeti "You guys decide where to go."

Naksh "How about Beach?"

N "Beach! Obviously. Chalte hai!" She responded happily.

K "Haan, chalte haina." He said looking at her, smirking. She looked down blushing.

Sahil sighed in frustration seeing them. Fool!

Sahil "Main bhi chalta hoon tumlogo ke saath."

K "As per I remember, Tumhe toh beach pasand nahi hai nah. So.." He was cut off in the middle.

Sahil "Arey! Main yaha bore hojaunga."

Keerti "Of course you are coming with us. Kartik!"

K "Okay." He sighed. One more day to tolerate his nonsense.

Sahil "Isbaar ka trip tujhe humesha ke liye yaad rahega Kartik." He said in his mind.

K "Isbaar kuch gadbadh huyi nah toh chodunga nahi main isse." He said while warning him with his eyes which definitely did not effect him.

___

N "Hum bus mein jayenge?" She asked before getting excited, spotting a bus near parking area.

K "Yes." He answered standing beside her.

N "Wow! Bohot maza ayega." She grinned cheerfully.

Ah! Her smile was enough to melt his heart. He forgot everything when she saw her smiling. She looked so happy and excited.

K "I can't wait to say those magical words. Bass kuch pal aur." He murmured staring at her.

N "Huh? Tumne kuch kaha?" She asked hearing his slow whisper.

K "Hmm.. Nahi maine kya kaha?"

N "I thought, you said something."

K "Chalo ab." He just took her hand in his and walked with her. She gave him a shy look, not minding.