Characters and Background

Betty Cooper was always the Northside princess. She always got good grades, was cheer captain, and was kind to everyone but not everyone was kind to her. Although she had many friends and was popular she never felt like she was good enough. That is until Jughead Jones.
Jughead Jones was the Southside prince when he met her. After Southside High closed all of those students transferred to Riverdale High. Betty and Jughead caught feelings immediately while working in the Blue and Gold. He made Betty feel like she was good enough and she taught him to embrace who he is. Now 2 years into their relationship they are stronger than ever.
Jughead became Serpent King when he turned 18. Even though her boyfriend is the king Betty isn't in the serpents, but every one treats her like she is one. She's always at the Whyte Wyrm with all of her friends. The two friends groups combined when Jughead and Betty started dating. Now their friend groups consists of Toni, Sweet Pea, Veronica, Kevin, Fangs, Cheryl, and Archie.

But what happens when one of these best friends betrays Betty and causes unspeakable pain? Will Betty be able to keep holding on or will she give up?

A/N: Hi! This is my first story I've ever written so I'm sorry if there are little mistakes! This is just a little chapter to explain the background of the story and the characters! I hope you all enjoy the story! Make sure to comment your thoughts and opinions, but please be kind! :)
Also- please keep in mind, I have nothing against any of these characters and I love them all! Every story needs a villain so I had to make everyone dislike one of them!