Chapter 3

Jughead POV

I'm so pissed at Sweet Pea right now, I have no words. How does he think what he did was okay? He grabbed her arm so bad it left a bruise on her arm. She has never been anything but kind to him and he's never been anything but kind to her. This was so out of character for him. I'm shocked at what he did but I'm also furious.

"Babe, I'm gonna go talk to Sweet Pea. Do you want to come with or go with the girls?" I asked Betty.
"Um..do you mind if I go with the girls?" She asked shyly.
"Would I have asked if I minded?" I smirked she giggled. "I'll see you in a little bit" I said as she walked to go dance with all the girls. Then I walked over to talk to Sweets.

"Hey Pea, can we talk?" I asked him.
"Now? Can't we talk like tomorrow at lunch when I'm not having fun?" He asked.
"Yes now. This cant wait until tomorrow." I said sternly.
"Okay we can talk now. Your office?" I nodded and we made our way up to my office.

"Okay so what's so urgent we had to talk about it now?" He asked me.
"Why the hell did you do that to my girlfriend?" I asked starting to get mad.
"Do what?" He asked confused.
"Why did you drag her into a classroom just to bruise her arm and scare her!" I yelled. I'm now furious. He bruised Bettys arm and then acted like nothing even happened. Like who even does that?
"Look dude. I had a really bad day and didn't get any sleep last night. I had no clue what I was doing. I don't even remember lunch today. I promise i would never hurt you or Betty on purpose. I know how much  you love that girl. I really am sorry." He said pleadingly. I sighed.
"Look man. I know it's not you that's why I wanted to talk to you. But even though you had a bad day and didn't get any sleep that doesn't mean you can go around bruising and scaring people." I said.
" I know. I really am sorry. It won't ever happen again. I swear on my life." He said looking me in the eye.
"I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to." I said. Then I left the room and went downstairs to join Betty.

When I reached her I was greeted with a hug and a kiss.
"How did your talk go?" She asked me
"It was good. He said he didn't get any sleep and had a bad day and wasn't thinking straight and he doesn't even remember doing it. He kept apologizing but I told him I'm not the one he should be apologizing to." I said. Then I kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey Betty, can I talk to you?" Sweet Pea said.
"Uh yea sure. What about?" She said
"I'm really sorry about what I did. I really didn't mean to I wasn't me today. I don't know what happened. I'm really sorry it won't happen again." He said to her.
"It's fine. Just don't do it again" she said sternly. He nodded quickly then walked away.

"Sometimes I don't know how you forgive everyone for everything" I said to her.
"I can tell he didn't mean it and is really sorry. Plus the bruise will probably be gone tomorrow so it's not a big deal" she said smiling at me.
"If you say so" I said kissing her. We made out for a few minutes before she dragged me to the dance floor.
At around 12 am Betty asked if we could go home so we started walking to her house. "Does your dad mind if you stay at mine tonight?" She asked with a smile.
"No he doesn't care. What about your mom?" I asked her.
"Juggie, you know she loves you. She lets you stay over as long as there is no school the next day" she giggled.

We got to her house and walked upstairs into her room. She took off her shoes while I sat on her bed. She walked over and stood in between my legs. She started kissing me and it escalated very quickly. "Did you take your birth control today?" I asked her trying to catch my breath after making out.
"I took it before we left for the party"
"Okay then let's continue" I said smirking.

We all know what happened next....

When I woke up there was a beautiful blonde wrapped up in my arms. I leaned over and grabbed my phone to check the time. Crap it's 11:00. We're supposed to meet everyone at Pops at 12:00.
"Hey baby?" I said gently stroking her hair and kissing her cheek.
"Mhhhh" she whined. "Let me sleep"
" I would but we have to meet everyone at Pops in an hour and I know how much you hate being late" I told her. Then I kissed her lips, this caused her to open her eyes and actually wake up.
"Ughhh why do we always go so early. Why can't we go at like 2?" She complained.
"Maybe you can talk to them about that when we get there." I said to her. We got up and went to Pops where many laughs and smiles were shared.

A/N: sorry this part is shorter than others! I couldn't think of anything else to add to this part. Im going to start posting 2 chapters a day, I hope you are all enjoying the story!! :)