Chapter 18

Betty POV

Yesterday's therapy was really helpful for me. We all made plans to go to the swimming hole this weekend and I'm so excited! I've also been writing in my diary again, so that's good. Today we find out who wins the superlatives. I'm not expecting any but Veronica, Cheryl, and Kevin are all wicked excited about it.

At School....

"Omg B! You're finally here!" Veronica said
"What do you mean, V? I'm on time." I said laughing.
"Oh. Well we all came early because we're so excited about superlatives!!" Veronica said.
"Does anyone know when or where they're posting them?" Kevin asked.
"Principle Weatherbee is giving me the list during last period and then I have to announce it. Then the winners have to come to the principles office and get their pictures taken." Cheryl said.
"Ugh. I cant wait that long." Veronica whined.
"V. I'm sure you'll survive." Toni said laughing.
"Hey guys" Jughead said as he arrived. I turned around and gave him a hug and kissed him for a few seconds. "What was that for?" He chuckled lightly.
"Just....for always being there for me." I said kissing his cheek. Then I turned back around and he hugged me from behind. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my hands on his.
"Wow. Fangs is last this time. That's...new" Archie said laughing.
"Ugh. Sorry I'm late guys. I slept in." Fangs said and we all laughed then walked to our classes.

Before I knew it we were all heading to lunch.
"Hey guys" Archie said as he sat down.
"Ugh guys I'm so stressed. What if I don't get a superlative?" Veronica whined.
"V, I'm sure it'll be fine. It's just something for fun. If you don't get it, it's not the end of the world." I explained.
"That's easy for you to say. You'll probably get all of them." She said and they all laughed.
"Anyway." I sighed. "We should talk about Saturday." They all nodded.
"Yea we should. How are we getting there?" Kevin asked.
"I could ask Smithers to bring us" Veronica suggested
"No offense Ronnie, but I don't think anyone wants to go to the swimming hole in a limo." Archie said smirking. We all nodded.
"What if we all take our motorcycles? I can take cheryl on mine, fangs can take Kevin" Toni started but was interrupted.
"But what about Archie and I? Neither of us can drive a motorcycle" Veronica sighed.
"Betty could take my dads and then Veronica go with her and I take Archie." Jug suggested.
"Ummm no offense B, but have you ever driven a motorcycle?" Veronica asked.
"Yes. I drive Jugs all the time." I said laughing.
"Okay! Then that's the plan!" Fangs said.
Then we all headed to our last period class.

Time Pass-Last period

"Excuse the interruption. We have the senior class president, Cheryl Blossom here to announce the senior superlatives. If you win, head to the office." Principle Weatherbee said.

"Hello my fellow classmates. Here are the winners of the superlatives. Please do not celebrate until the end so everyone can hear the winners."
Everyone in the class looks either excited or nervous but I honestly didn't care.

"Most athletic- Archie Andrews
Best dressed- Cheryl Blossom
Life of the party- Veronica Lodge
Friendliest- Kevin Keller
Most likely to succeed- Betty Cooper
Best comebacks- Toni Topaz
Most changed since freshman year-Jughead Jones
Most Likely to Win the Lottery and lose the ticket-Fangs Fogarty"
Cheryl then continued to name more until it got down to the final 3.
"Biggest heartbreaker- Chuck Clayton
Best voice- Josie McCoy
And now the one everyone has been waiting for since freshman year...."
I had no clue what superlative Cheryl was talking about but I just continued to listen.
"Your class couple is....." everyone tensed up and I was just doodling in my notebook.
"ELIZABETH COOPER AND FORSYTH PENDELTON JONES THE THIRD!!" Cheryl screamed and everyone in our class cheered. I walked over to Jug and kissed him. We got our stuff and walked hand in hand to the office.

"AHHHH!!! I CANT BELIEVE WE ALL GOT SOMETHING!! AND YOU GUYS GOT CLASS SHIP!!!!" Veronica screamed. We all started laughing.
"I mean. I kind of knew betty and jug would win because I voted for them like a million times." Kevin said.
"Kev. Why wouldn't you vote for your own relationship?" Toni asked him laughing.
"Because. #Bughead will always be the best ship. Duh!" He said and we all laughed.
"I can't believe Chuck Clayton got biggest heartbreaker. He's such a sexist asshole who thinks women are objects." Veronica complained and we all nodded.

"Baby, I cant believe we won. That's crazy." Jughead said hugging me.
"Don't forget you're also 'most changed since freshman year'" I said smirking.
"I honestly don't think I've changed that much." Jug said.
"Seriously? Are you joking or are you blind?" Toni asked. Jug just looked confused while we all laugh.

"Jug. Freshman year you were a cold hearted asshole. You didn't talk to anyone or ever let anyone in. Then you met Betty and you're this softy who cares about others more than himself. And, you're the freaking serpent king!" Toni said.
"I guess I have changed a lot" jug said kissing my head.

The photographer started taking our pictures in the order that Cheryl announced them in.
"Alright, Elizabeth and Forsyth" the photographer said. We both cringed at our full names but everyone laughed.
"Why does everyone always use our full names and no one else's? No one says Antoinette or Archibald. It's always Elizabeth and Forsyth." I complained as we walked to the back drop. Everyone else started laughing I just rolled my eyes.
"Okay. So for class couple you guys can choose any pose you want, as long as it is appropriate and shows you're actually a couple. I can give you a half hour to decide a pose." The photographer said and walked away. Immediately all of our friends walked over and started positioning us. We didn't want to kiss in the picture so we hit a basic pose.

"Okay, you guys are all set!" The photographer said.
"We get a copy of these photos right?" Veronica asked.
"Yes, you each get one copy of each picture you're in." The photographer confirmed.
"Okay, thank you!"

Then we all left the office. I couldn't wait for this weekend, it was going to be so much fun!!

A/N: This is a shorter chapter but I thought it was cute! Make sure to comment and vote! :)