Chapter 1

Betty POV

"Hey baby" Jughead said to me as he picks me up for school. Sometimes I would walk with Archie or Veronica, but today I wanted to sleep a little more since it was Friday and I was exhausted from the busy week I've had. So, Juggie offered to pick me up on his motorcycle on the way. God i love that man.
"Hi" I said as I pecked him on the lips.
"Come on" Jug whined. "That's all I get for picking you up for school" I giggled and then kissed him, this time lasting about ten seconds.
"Now let's get to school."

When we arrived at school Toni, Fangs, Sweet Pea, Kevin, Archie, Veronica and Cheryl were waiting for us in our normal meet up spot on the steps.
"Woah. Betty Cooper, miss straight A's, I'm a good girl is last to arrive?!" Veronica said sarcastically to me. I rolled my eyes while everyone laughed.
"We wouldn't have been if that one" pointing to Jughead "wouldn't have kissed me for so long" everyone laughed again.
"Hey! I just wanted a proper thank you for giving you a ride to school" Jughead said defensively as he pecked my lips.
"Well lovebirds. I hate to break this up, but we have to get to class." Toni said making us all groan.

Jughead and I walked with our hands linked to my class. People kept saying hi to me, which most might find weird but at this point I was used to it so I just kindly smiled to them.
"I'll see you at lunch" Jughead said to me when we got to my class. He gave me one last kiss goodbye and headed to his class. I walked into my math class and sat in the third row in my seat next to Toni and Veronica with Sweet Pea behind me.

Halfway through the class I felt someone tapping my shoulder so I turned around.
"Sweet Pea what do you want? I'm trying to learn." I whispered to him.
"That makes one of us." he smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Are you coming to the party at the Wyrm tonight?" he asked me.
"I don't know. Jug hasn't mentioned it. I'll talk to him during lunch. Now leave me alone and let me learn." I smirked and turned back around

Time skip to lunch
"Hey guys" I said as I sat down in my normal spot at our lunch table.
"Where's Jug" Archie asked me.
"I don't know, he should be here soon. Why so eager to see him Archie?"I said smirking.
"Yea Arch, is there something you aren't telling us" Cheryl joked and we all laughed while Archie rolled his eyes.
"You guys are annoying. I was just curious because Jughead is usually the first one to lunch considering he loves food so much."
"That's true. No offense Betty, but i think he loves food more than he loves you." Kevin jokes and I laughed.
"None taken. I think I would have to agree with you guys" I laughed.
"Nope. I do love food but I love Betty more. Though, it is a very close call" Jughead said as we all laugh. "Hey baby" he said as he sat down next to me and kissed me on the cheek.
"Hey. Oh before I forget, Sweets mentioned something about a party at the Wyrm tonight and he wants us to go."
"You should really come Betty. I convinced Cheryl, Veronica, Archie, and Kevin to all come." Toni said.
"Betts, we were literally at the Wyrm yesterday. Plus it's the same party every week and every week we go for like 2 hours you drink too much, then you say you're too tired to do anything then I have to carry you home and explain to your mom why her 18 year old daughter had to be carried home." Jug said looking at me and everyone laughed. I laughed too knowing that it's true.
"Please Juggieeeee" I whined. "I wont drink more than one glass tonight and I won't wear big heels so my feet won't get tired." I said giving him the puppy dog eyes knowing he can't reject me when I do that.
"Fine" Jug sighed.
"Yay! Thank you! I love you!" I celebrated as I kissed Jughead.
"I love you too" Jughead replied. I don't know why but even after 2 years whenever he says that I get butterflies.
"B!" Veronica said, gaining my attention.
"What?" I sighed
"Since you finally convinced your man let you come to the bar" Veronica started but was soon interrupted by Jug.
"She's always allowed to come to the bar. I just don't like it when she gets drunk and then I have to  awkwardly explain it to her mom." Jug said and I giggled.
"Yea yea whatever. Anyways B, do you wanna come shopping after school to find a hot and sexy outfit for tonight? " Veronica said.
I sighed knowing that even if I don't want to Cheryl, Toni, Kevin, and Veronica will make me go shopping anyways.
"Fine. But nothing too revealing." I said.
"ugh B, you're no fun" Cheryl whined.
"She's fun, she just doesn't want to show everything to everybody" Toni said and I laughed along with everybody else.
"You don't mind showing it to me" Jug whispered into my ear causing my body to get goosebumps and my cheeks to turn bright red.
"Alright!" I said quickly changing the subject. "We have to get to class but we'll meet by Veronica's limo after class. Bye baby" I said quickly changing the subject.
"Bye. I'll pick you up before the party" Jug replied.

I nodded in response. I'm not excited for this shopping trip, but at least I can get a few new things out of it.

As soon as my last class ended I started to make my way to Veronica's car when I felt an arm pull me into a classroom. I assumed it was Jug but when I turned around I was shocked to see it was Sweet Pea.

"Sweet Pea, what do you need? I'm supposed to meet the girls in 2 minutes." I said facing him.
"I just wanted to see if you wanted to go to Pops tomorrow with me" he replied.
"First, you couldn't have texted that to me and second we go every Saturday for lunch so duh" I said now annoyed that I was late meeting the girls. Sweet Pea rolled his eyes and I was getting more anxious about not being on time.
"okay well I'm going to go because I'm already late and you know I hate being late" I said starting to walk to the door.
"Wait!" he said grabbing my arm.

"What else do you need?" I said now pissed off. He didn't say anything he just kept looking at me holding my arm tighter and now it was starting to hurt. "Ow, Pea can you at least loosen your grip that hurts." I said now in pain. He just kept looking at me. "SWEET PEA!" I yelled. He loosened his grip but wouldn't let go still.
"Oh sorry, what i meant was can we go to Pops just us two. I feel like we never hang out"
"Uh, I'll you know tomorrow. But we literally see each other every day whether it's at school, the Wyrm, or Pops." I said trying to get out of his grip.
"That's not the same. Whenever we hang out you're always with Jughead." He said looking really pissed off. At this point I was so confused.
"That's not true! And if it was, so what. He's my boyfriend! Now let me go before I'm later than I already am." I said getting really pissed off that not only was he attacking me but my relationship. I was expecting him to let me go but he just got angrier and tightened his grip. I wasn't showing it but I was actually scared of him in this moment. I didn't know what was going to happen but I was praying someone would walk into the room. He kept grabbing my arm tighter and tighter walking closer to me and I kept trying to get away.

"Betty! Come on we have to go!" Toni said as she walked into the room with Cheryl making Sweet Pea drop his arm. "Wait, what are you guys doing?" Toni asked confused.
I was so relieved. "Nothing. I was just leaving" I said walking past him hitting his shoulder with mine. I have never been so grateful for Toni and Cheryl for being so good at interrupting people. I walked as quickly as I could to the car.

"B! Where were you? You're never late." Veronica said.
"Pea wanted to talk about something. " I replied.
"Are you sure that's all that happened?" Cheryl asked concerned.
"What are you implying?" I asked starting to get annoyed with them.
"Nothing. We're just saying you looked a little scared when we walked into the room" I was thinking of an excuse as quick as possible. Even though he did that I didn't want to ruin our friendship.
"That's because I was running late to meet up with you guys and I hate being late. It makes me anxious" I made up an excuse. Well, it was technically half true. "Okay forget about that. Let's go to the mall!"

They all agreed and left for the mall.

A/N: This is officially the first chapter! The last one was getting to know the characters and history. I hope you all are enjoying the story so far! Make sure to comment your thoughts and opinions while being kind!! :)