Part 27

Betty POV

We finally arrived at the mall after school. Veronica dragged us into a fancy boutique right away and I sighed.

"Omg, look at this one! I have to try it on!" Veronica said grabbing her tenth dress to try on.
"I just need to find the red dresses." Cheryl said.
"I need the black and hot ones" said Toni.
"What about you, B?" Kevin asked.
"I don't know what I want. I'll know when i see it." I said and started walking around.

After 15 minutes I had found a few dresses I liked. One was an off the shoulders pink sparkly dress that was tight on the top and short on the bottom and was a bit shorter than knee length. The second was a softer pink halter top that was very simple and elegant. The third one, Veronica made me try on. It was a tight pink dress that was covered in sequence that was a deep v neck, showing off a lot of cleavage and it was so short it barely covered my butt. I didn't like it, but I tried it on for her.

I was trying on the tight dress and walked out to show everyone.
"Omg!" "You look hot" "that's the one" "you have to get that one!" Everyone said.
"I don't like it" I said and they all looked shocked.
"But Betty, you look hot. You have to get it!" Veronica continued.
"It's not me. You all have dresses that fit your personality and style. This one isn't my style nor does it match my personality. I'm not getting it." I said crossing my arms and Veronica sighed.

I went back into the dressing room and changed back into my clothes. We were about to leave with me empty handed and then I saw the perfect dress. I tried it on and fell in love. I bought it, and then we all left the mall with the dresses of our dreams.

It is now Friday night. That means 1 week til prom, and 2 weeks until graduation. But, tonight it's my first time going to a party at the Wyrm since my accident. I was nervous but excited!
I decided to wear my skinny jeans with rips, with my black long sleeve crop top and my black heeled boots. I wore my hair with a Mohawk braid into a top night and simple makeup. The girls and I were meeting all of the boys there since we wanted to get ready together.

^Her outfit but with short black heeled boots

"Betty! Are you ready?!" Toni yelled from downstairs.
"Yea! Give me one sec!" I took a final glance in the mirror and went downstairs. Veronica got her driver to drive us to the Wyrm and before we knew it we had arrived.

Right before we walked into the door I stopped. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
"You guys can go in and meet up with the others, Betty and I will be right in." Toni told V and Cheryl. They nodded and she turned to me. "Take as long as you need. We can go in when you're ready." Toni said. I took a deep breathe and opened my eyes.
"I'm ready." We opened the door and walked in. We immediately saw our friends at a table and walked over to join them.
"B! Toni! Let's go dance!" Veronica exclaimed.
"V, we just got here. Maybe later." I said as I sat down. "Hi" I said as I kissed his cheek and he wrapped his arms around me.
"Ugh Fine. Archiekins, come dance with me." Veronica said and soon Cheryl, Toni, Veronica, and Archie were all dancing.
"So, how'd shopping go on Wednesday?" Fangs asked.
"It was good. At first they all wanted me to get this tight short dress that I didn't like. But they finally understood my point and I got the dress I wanted to get." I said.
"Wow our little Betty is growing up." Fangs said laughing.
"That is exactly what Toni said the other day" I said laughing.
"Fangs want to dance?" Kev asked him and they got up. Jug and I were the only ones left.

"Can I have any hints as to what your prom dress looks like?" Jug asked looking at me.
"Hmmm, I don't know" I said smirking and he chuckled. "Oh! That reminds me we have to go to the place for your tux tomorrow." I said.
"We?" He asked. "Isn't that what the guys are supposed to do?" He asked.
"Yes, but since you're going with me I have to make sure the tie or whatever you decide on matches my dress color. Unless, I just send Kev a picture and then he'll make sure it matches." I explained.
"Well, I think I'd prefer you over Kevin" he said and I giggled knowing it's true.

2 hours later

Jug and I were dancing and having so much fun. Then, one of the serpents needed to talk to him so he went to his office.

I decided to take a break from dancing and go to the bar. I was standing and drinking my Mountain Dew when I felt someone grab my ass. I immediately turned around and saw some random guy I've never seen before.
"What the hell?!" I yelled at him. He had a smug look on his face.
"Hey there blondie." He said walking closer to me and grabbing my waist.
"Get off of me!" I yelled but he grabbed me butt again so I slapped him.
"You bitch!" He said holding his cheek. "What's that for?!" He yelled at me.
"For touching a girl you don't know without her consent!" I yelled back.
"You were asking for it wearing those clothes!! Why do you think you got raped in the first place!" He yelled. After he said that I lost hit. I just started punching him and ignoring everyone yelling at me. Somehow we got on the floor and he got on top of me and punched me once. I got on top of him and kept punching him repeatedly.

Jughead POV

I was on my office talking to a serpent when Fangs ran in frantically.
"Jug, you gotta come out here. It's Betty"
As soon as he said that I was flying out of the room when I saw my girlfriend punching some guy. I immediately ran over and pulled her off of him. She started fighting me trying to get out of my grip.
"Get. Off. Of me!" She yelled.
"Woah, Betty. It's just me." I said turning her so she's facing me.
"J-jug?" She asks and hugs me when she notices it's me.
"Yea it's me. What the hell happened?" I asked realizing she has a black eye.

A/N: i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Make sure to comment and vote!! :)