Chapter 24

Betty POV

Yesterday was a lot of fun at the swimming hole. Today, Toni is coming over to try some massage therapy.

"Hey, B" she said as she came in the door
"Hi, thank you for coming" I said to her.
"Of course! Anything to help you!" She said and I smiled.
"Okay, so let's go to my room." I said and she nodded.

We went upstairs to my room and decided on a shoulder massage.

"Okay. Are you ready?" She said and I nodded.
"Tell me if you want me to stop" she said
"I will" I replied.

When she started the massage I tensed up and then relaxed after a minute.
"You okay?"
"Yea, I'm fine." I said.
"Like actually, or are you just saying that" she said and I turned around.
"I promise, I am okay. I would be freaking out if I wasn't" I said laughing and she smiled.
"Damn, Veronica really punched you hard yesterday" she said looking at my black eye and I sighed.
"Yea. I don't know how it happened. Like she randomly flipped out on me, and then accidentally punched me. It's weird." I said.
"That is weird. Maybe you should talk to her" Toni suggested.
"Maybe. Anyway, how have you and Cheryl been?" I asked making her smile.
"Really good. She's talked to me about joining the serpents when we graduate because she wants to be apart of 'that world' with me" she said.
I understood where Cheryl was coming from. That's how I felt for a long time. I still want to join the serpents but, I have to get comfortable going to the Wyrm again. And that's probably not going to happen for a long time.
"Betty?" She said pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Hm"
"What are you thinking about?" She asked curiously.
"Oh um. Just how I felt that way about joining the serpents for a long time. I still want to join them, but I have to get comfortable in the Wyrm again. And that won't happen anytime soon if ever" I said sighing.
"Betty, you will be comfortable again. It will take time and a process but you will. I believe in you." She said and we both smiled.
"I just feel bad. It's one of Jug and your favorite places and I can't even go there anymore." I sighed looking down.
"Don't feel bad, I promise it doesn't upset us that you won't come anymore." She said. "So how have you and Jug been" she asked.
"Well, we're doing really good since the break up and opening up about our feelings. We both put our walls back up and that caused the break up. But then we talked about it and are doing really good. But, I also feel bad that I'm not ready to do anything intimate. Like he's been waiting for 2 1/2 months and it'll be longer and ughh" I said laying down.
"Betty, you know Jughead doesn't care about that. He waited for you to be ready when you first started dating, and he'll wait for you again. Trust me, he doesn't mind waiting." She said laying next to me.
"I know but-"
"No buts. And if you really feel that way you should talk to him about it." She said. I knew she was right but it was going to be so awkward and embarrassing and I don't even know anymore.
"Well, I have to be home soon and stop at the bar on the way so I'm gonna go. I'll see you at school tomorrow."
"Bye, thanks again for coming over" I said smiling.
"Anytime" she said and left.

I fell asleep and woke up to someone touching my hair. I opened my eyes and jumped when I saw someone.
"Oh my god, Jug. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I said catching my breathe.
"I'm sorry" he said laughing.
"It's not funny" I pouted turning away from him.
"Okay, I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to scare you." He said trying not to laugh and kissing my head. I turned around and looked at him.
"Why are you even here?" I asked confused.
"Are you saying you want me to leave?" He asked smirking and I giggled.
"No, thats not what I'm saying I just don't remember making plans today." I said to him.
"Well, I decided to surprise you." He said kissing me. "Also, Toni said you wanted to talk to me." He said. I sighed and turned away again.
"Well, Toni should learn how to stay quiet sometimes" I said annoyed.
"Betts, what's wrong?" He asked concerned. "Why do you seem annoyed?" He asked.
"Nothing is wrong. I was just talking to Toni and then she said I should talk to you and I said maybe but clearly she didn't listen." I said sitting up.
"Well, what did you talk to Toni about" he asked and I looked down.
"Just about how I feel bad for some stuff." I sighed.
"What would you have to feel bad for?" He asked confused and I sighed.
"I feel bad that I can't even go to the Wyrm anymore because it's one of your favorite places." I said looking down.
"Baby, I promise it doesn't bug me that you don't come anymore. We can when you're ready I promise." He said and I smiled at him. "What else do you feel bad about?" He asked again.
"Um...." I paused "I feel bad that we haven't done anything intimate in like 2 1/2 months and it's probably going to be longer and-" I was interrupted.
"Betty. You know I don't care about that. I will wait until you're ready. Please don't feel bad about those things. For me?" He said looking in my eyes. I looked back at him to be met with his gorgeous blue-green eyes full of love.
"I promise." I said kissing him.

"So, have you started your valedictorian speech?" He asked me while we were cuddling on the couch.
"no" I sighed. "I also have yet to talk to my mom about my want for college and career changes."
"I'm sure she'll support and understand you. You just need to tell her." He said.
"I know I'm just nervous. What if she doesn't like the idea?" I said.
"I'm sure she'll love it. Just like me." He said kissing my cheek.
"Enough about me. What's new with you?" I asked him curiously.
"Nothing." He chuckled.
"Nothing? Like nothing at all?!" I asked him surprised.
"I finished another chapter of my book." He said shrugging and I sat up quickly and looked at him.
"And you didn't tell me?!" I practically yelled and he laughed.
"Would you like to read it?" He asked me smiling.
"Duh!" I said laying back down in his arms.

"I'll bring it to you at school tomorrow. I love you" he said.
"I love you, too" he said and we kissed for a couple seconds.

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter! I love it! I also wasn't expecting to make this many parts but I have so many more ideas!! Vote and comment!! :)