Goodnight

Ch.28

You're thankful that Namjoon's room was at the end of the hall. The rest of the angels were a good distance away and you knew how tired they all had to be. The moment they sit on an actual bed they're going to be out for a long time. They'll sleep well and deep enough where you didn't need to feel too paranoid talking to Namjoon. He kept his door open as he laid down on his bed, sighing in pure relief. He wasn't in a cramped carriage nor on the dirt floor. This was pure bliss to him. He didn't care if the bed was a bit stiff, it was the most comfortable thing he's slept on for an entire month.

It made you giggle softly with how happy he was to finally have a pillow. He rolled around his bed like a child, kicking his legs in the air. You thought it was completely adorable to watch him acting like this. Sometimes guarding him didn't even feel like a task. He made it too fun to feel like a job. Namjoon looked up at you, sitting as he held his pillow close to his chest. He was grinning at you before climbing out of his bed. Where was he going? He poked his head out of the door, making sure no one was outside before pulling you in. He shut the door and went back to his bed with a happy sigh. You smiled to see his dimples so prominent in his cheeks.

"We're finally alone." Namjoon mentioned.

"We are." You giggled. "Is there anything you wanted to talk about?" You tilted your head as he crawled back on the bed.

"Anything." Namjoon smiled. "I would have planned something romantic if I weren't exhausted." He closed his eyes, yawning. He shook his head and you could tell he wouldn't be awake for long. His eyelids were heavy, wanting to shut for hours.

"I can let you sleep if you want." You suggested. Namjoon opened his eyes immediately, shaking his head as he reached his hand out to you.

"No, don't leave," He pleaded. "Come sit with me. We'll talk about our future again and hold each other."

"Is that what you want to do, my King?" You grinned as you inched closer. Namjoon sighed, giving you a small frown. He didn't like hearing it one bit even though you weren't necessarily saying anything wrong. "Namjoon, I mean."

"Come here." Namjoon opened his arms up to you.

Your grin grew even more as you ran over to him. Practically jumping into the bed with him, you wrapped your arms over his shoulders. They stayed on him loosely in case you needed to separate from him. Namjoon on the other hand always did what he wanted. His arms were tight around your waist, wanting to pull you closer than you already were. He was quick to start kissing your face. The moment the two of you were alone, the both of you were free to do as you wanted. You blushed at each of his affectionate actions, butterflies going loose in your stomach. They were still there and you didn't know if they would ever go away.

Namjoon placed his lips against yours, his hands clutching your back tightly. There was a strong sense of longing from the way he held you. Slowly your arms began to pull his chest closer to yours. His lips against yours always felt so right. The way your lips would tingle with every peck. Namjoon carefully began to hover over you as the kiss grew more heated. You were feeling a mix of things that it made you pull away from the kiss. Something about this felt different. His hot breath fanned out on your skin, making your heart race. Swallowing hard, you felt your throat was dry from nerves. Why were you nervous?

Though you were feeling strange, Namjoon was lost in his own actions. Namjoon trailed his kisses down to your neck, shivers running down your spine. His lips were wet against your skin and eventually you felt his tongue. You brought your hands to Namjoon's shoulders as he began to suck on your neck. For some reason your entire body was feeling hot and sensitive. You weren't completely out of breath, but you were breathing heavily. Gripping Namjoon's shoulders, you didn't quite have control when a sound left your lips. The moan was soft but enough to startle you.