Patient King

Ch.29

You love Kim Namjoon. You trust him. That was what you tried to ponder last night. If your feelings were true and deeper than lust. You couldn't act on anything superficial, but you felt safe with Namjoon. This had to be based on something with foundation. Accepting him meant a lot of things for a number of reasons. The two most important things being that your relationship with Namjoon has gone further. The other being that if anyone knew, your status would drop incredibly low. Now that you've been with someone before marriage then you wouldn't be considered as valuable. That didn't matter too much to you seeing as you intended to stay with Namjoon until the end. He was yours and you were his.

Last night Namjoon stayed true to his words. All his actions were loving and full of care. Not once did he ever treat you as an object. He was patient with you when you needed time. He was slow and loving all the way through. You only felt yourself fall deeper for him. It also made you grow more protective over the King. You've had him in a way that no one else will ever experience and you refuse to let others see him the way you did. The both of you were vulnerable to each other, making love rather than searching for lust to fill a need. You were happy with how your first time went and couldn't choose anyone better to have it be with.

You woke up warm in Namjoon's arms. He held you close to his chest underneath the heavy quilts. You didn't want to leave with how at ease you felt. You were happy like this, but you knew you couldn't stay like this forever. The angels were in the same building, popping your happy bubble. If catching Namjoon and you holding hands would get them startled then you couldn't imagine what they would say to this. That's the last thing you needed. It was just a little hard convincing yourself to fully wake up as well as get out of bed. You loved it inside your little bubble. Why would you want this dream to end? But you knew better than to say that.

Attempting to move Namjoon's arms off you failed. He only pulled you tighter to his chest, hugging you as if he wanted to keep you safe. It startled you at first, but you soon giggled. Namjoon wasn't asleep like you thought he was. He's only pretending. Shaking your head, you could feel him pretending to wake up for you. He took in a deep breath, tightening his grip on you. This man. Eventually his hold on you loosened but only enough to let you breathe comfortably. You could feel his lips graze themselves on your bare shoulder, leaving gentle kisses all over your skin. They felt nice. It felt nice being with him like this. Namjoon leaned over to kiss your cheek.

"Good morning, my Queen," Namjoon said in a deep and husky voice. A shiver ran down your spine, enjoying this more than you should.

"Good morning, my King." You turned your head to peck his lips.

"I want to have you longer like this," Namjoon whispered. He snuggled his face into the crook of your neck, sighing from pure bliss. "I also want to have you again. All to myself like last night." He purred.

"Namjoon, we have to get up." You chuckled lightly to hear him whine. He wanted to fight this, but he couldn't. He finally released you, allowing you to get up and put on your clothes again. "And you should get dressed too. It'd be odd if they come in to see me fully dressed while you aren't."

"If they didn't hear us last night then I think we're fine." Namjoon smirked only for you to give him an embarrassed glare. His teasing was not helping right now! Thankfully he got up though and apologized.

You easily put on your clothes and armor from years of doing it. It didn't take you forever to buckle each piece onto your body. Just as you were tightening your belt, you noticed Namjoon struggling to put on his own attire. You've got to be kidding. Groaning, you rushed over to help this grown man get dressed. So he knew how to do all that last night, but he can't put on his trousers without struggling? Namjoon gave you an apologetic look, blushing as you helped him with every article of clothing he had. He clearly needed to learn how to do this on his own if he ever intends on getting you into bed with him again. You already taught him once but he apparently forgot. That or he's just really bad at dressing himself. Namjoon quietly thanked you just as someone knocked on the door.