Prologue

"I've had enough of your bullshit" she said angrily

"NOW KNEEL" she shouted

I tried I really did try to oppose her, to not kneel, to show that I'm not the weak boy I use to be. My feet trembled, no! No! No! Dammit, be strong.

"I won't repeat myself, because I assure you, you don't want to be seen as a bad boy in my eyes" she said while circling me.

She stood in front of me, raising one of her eyebrows, waiting, with the promise of something sinister in her eyes if I didn't comply to what she said.

I don't know what did it, whether it was the way she was looking at me with her lips in a thin line, jaws clenched, hands in a tight fist, shoulders squared, chin up and that ever present twinkle in her eyes with a promise of pain or I probably just lost control of the inner submissive in me, the control I perfected over all these years.

It all seems like just a waste of my time now as I crumpled to the ground on my knees, hands in front of me, head bowed awaiting her next move.

"That's it, .....good boy" she purred running her hands through my hair. I sighed pushing my head even further in her hand.

I winced when she suddenly pulled my hair roughly.

"Don't get too comfortable you were still hesitant to obey me and as Much as I would like to punish you, I won't"

She took her hands out of my hair then turned and started walking back to the party.

"W-wait" I called out. She can't do this to me. She can't just destroy my years worth of control and just walk away leaving me confused. I don't know where to go from here, what do I do now?. Its obvious I can't go back to being a dominant. I always know I would break one day but I was determined to hold on as long as I could.

"P-please, p-please don't l-leave me" I begged. Even though I am confused right now, one thing I was sure of was that I wanted her to touch me, even if it was in the form of punishment. There's just something about her from the day she came to school and sat beside me. I knew she would either be a curse or a blessing to me.

"I gave up that lifestyle a long time ago and I don't plan on picking it up back" she said going inside the house.

I stayed there on the ground in the cold night air trembling. Not because of the cold but because I was crying. I cried because I can't believe I was back at square one and because of how weak and pathetic I was feeling.

I jumped up on my feet, brushed off my clothes, wiped my tears. No I'm not weak or pathetic. I won't let this opportunity to get a dominant pass me by again, for the first time in my life I will prove that I'm worthy enough.

Watch out Mystique because I won't let you slip away not now not ever. You are going to be mine whether you like it or not.

Hey babies, I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peak, sooo much more to come.

Not a professional at bdsm but I've always love reading bdsm, ddlg, mdlg and femdom books. But out of all of them i especially love femdom books. Most books always portray the girl as the damsel in distress but I got tired of those books because I knew that was not always the case, girls can be strong too, as I'm one those girls that always try to be strong, confident and independent.

So i thought why not write a book on it.

Everything in this is purely from my little nasty imagination😂😭, so I hope you enjoy this book as much as I'll enjoy writing it.😅