[chapter ten]

[her; Alex Alvarez]

Alex and I were on our way home from school when he remembered that Finn sent him something to watch on his computer. Ugh, it's probably something stupid. We still had a ten-minute walk so he dragged me all the way home. We walked through the door and they just stared at us. "Why is everyone staring at us. Is there a bug on me. IS THERE A BUG ON ME?" He questioned looking at his body to check for a bug. "Oh my god, is my hair a mess? Is my hair a mess?" I said trying to fix it. "Your hair is cute, don't worry," Alex said looking at me. I started blushing and quickly turned away. Great back to feeling like this again. "Don't worry you guys are fine and perfect as always." I looked at Abuelita confused at what was happening. "Yeah. Stand there, so I can always remember you this way." Pen said starting to tear up. Ale being Alex told them about the video Finn sent him and went to find his laptop. They all stopped him screaming No. "What's wrong?" I questioned. "Does it have a virus?" Alex continued adding to my question. By now Abuelita was holding onto us and she told us that it was sick. "Is anyone gonna tell us what's going on?" Alex questioned. Doctor B and Dad left. He probably forgot I was there. Pen told us to sit on the couch and she wanted to talk to us about something. Abuelita went to her room making a witty comment while slamming her "door". Which only made me even more confused. I mean what is going on. "Seriously what's going on?" Alex questioned. Pen assured us that it wasn't bad. "It just about sex." 

A/N- Ahhhhh this is so awkward to write...
"Oh, God!" Alex and I said as he put the blanket over our heads shielding us from what's about to happen. Pen continued talking about how it's natural for us to be curious about sex. She told us that we could come to her if we had questions. She proceeded to ask if we had any questions. It was awkward and Alex and I being under a blanket sure wasn't helping the situation. It looked like we were kissing under the blanket. Oh my god, why am I thinking about kissing my best friend under a blanket? Ewww what's wrong with me. "Yes. When is this going to be over." Alex responded. "I get it. This is uncomfortable for me, too. But it's important to talk about this stuff. Because I just want you to understand that..." She paused. "Sex can be a really beautiful experience." Alex and I groaned at what she said. She explained to us that there's reality and there's pornography. "Why are you doing this t us?" I complained. "For instance, two women with one man, it's just——" Pen started."What are you talking about?" I asked. "You can do that?" Alex added while taking the blanket off us. She explained to us that she knows we were watching a video like that on the computer. "What? No, we weren't." Alex told Pen while I stared at her confused. "Don't you guys lie to me." She said while looking at us. Alex went off about how he wouldn't lie because she has that software that tells her everything he looks at. Ahh, that cute innocent boy. WAIT did I just call him cute. WHATS happening to me? "Mom, you gotta believe us, we would never do that. We've spent our whole lives trying to avoid this conversation" Alex told his mom.  It's true we would never do that. It's gross. "Okay. Well if it wasn't you. Who was it?" Pen said confused 'cause it wasn't us. "Was it you?" Alex asked and I laughed way harder than I needed to. Pen immediately told us it wasn't her. "Abuelita?" Alex asked. "NO!" Penelope responded looking disgusted. Elena came into the house and told us that she was going to bed. As soon as she left Abuelita poked her head out the curtain and guessed, Elena. I thought about it and Elena did ask if she could use Alex's laptop. "Uhmmm, I'm going to goooo. Bye." I hugged Alex add quickly left.