[chapter seventeen]

[her; Alex Alvarez]

Today Alex and I were going to hangout our friends today. I was in my changing into my outfit and went to the window and crawled down the fire escape and went into Alex's room. Alex was changing one I walked in but thankfully he already had his pants on. I was just standing there staring at him. Wow he looks good without a shirt on. A/N- Ewwww. But I mean Marcel shirtless. Oop hehe.

"Quit staring, its not nice," He said as I turned away blushing. He put on his shirt and we headed to Finn's house. We were wearing this.

Once we got to Finn's house everybody was already there, including Hugo, Dylan, Nicole, and Paige

Once we got to Finn's house everybody was already there, including Hugo, Dylan, Nicole, and Paige. Ugh, Paige she's a bitch, she's always giving me dirty looks whenever I'm talking to Alex and I'm pretty sure she likes him. I've never done anything to her she just hates him. Nicole on the other hand is like my girl best friend, she's always nice to me and I'm pretty sure she likes Hugo. I was sitting on the couch in between Alex and Nicole, while everyone else sitting on the floor. We were all talking and laughing when Paige had a Idea. "Why don't we play Truth or Dare." She said smirking and looking at Alex. Finn and everyone else agreed so I had to agree. Finn asked Paige first and of she said dare. "Hmm I dare you to kiss Alex on the lips." She happily obliged. As she started coming over to Alex he stood up. She kissed him and I felt my jaw clench. After a few seconds Alex tried pulling away but she pulled him back. Nicole could tell I was getting mad so she grabbed my hand to reassure that I would be okay. Alex was able to pull away and he immediately put a finger in his mouth like he was puking.

A/N- I think that's how you explain it.... I haven't been the smartest today. lol

Nicole and I started laughing. We laughed so hard that we fell of the couch and on top of each other. Once we settled down we continued playing truth or dare. It was my turn and I chose truth. Nicole then said, "Do you like anyone?" 

A/N- this reminds me of when my crush and I played truth or dare over text and he asked if I liked anyone and I told him. He said he wasn't ready so I had to lie that it was my friend texting him. I mean it was her idea for me to play truth or dare with him so technically I wasn't lying.

I blushed and told them that I do. I looked over at Alex and saw that he was starting to get mad, probably because he was being an overprotective best friend. Nicole started freaking out and asked who it was. I whispered to her that it was Alex. She started freaking out again. "Come on tell us." Finn said. I explained to them that I didn't want to tell them plus they didn't ask. We want on through our day and Alex and I were already at home watching on his laptop. I thought about how he was grossed out. I laughed out loud and he looked at me weirdly. I explained to him what I was laughing about. He started to make a weird face. "Actually, I've been meaning to talk you." he said getting out of the bed and going to my side. "Uhh okay go ahead..." I said confused. "Ugh I like someone." My faced dropped but I quickly put on a smile. "Ohhh spill." I told him acting happy. "Okay, you know her and she's really pretty and funny." he explained. My face dropped once again. He can't be talking about me. Why would he like me? He's my best friend who's hot and I'm his best friend who looks like a burnt potato. "Awww that's so cute. When are you planning on telling her." I asked. "Not for a long time. I know she doesn't like me and I don't want to mess up our friendship." He explained. 

Oh thank god he's not telling her. I don't want to lose him as a friend, everyone knows once your boy best friend gets a girlfriend your friendship with them is gone. "Cmon Papito, you know anyone girl would be lucky to have you." I said to him. "Aww mi amor thank you. And anyone would be lucky to have you." By this point we were both blushing. It started to get awkward so he tackled me onto the bed and started tickling me. I had my legs slightly up trying to shield me from him. I was giggling so hard. I hate getting tickled and he knows that. The way we're positioned was not good for age. He was in between my legs tickling me. It looked so inappropriate but luckily everyone was asleep. I asked him to stop and he did. It was late so I asked if I could sleep over. He said I always could. So we got under his blankets and cuddled while watching Disney movies. We watched about all the Disney Princess movies,  what can I say I love Disney. 

Alex had fallen asleep about 4 movies in but I couldn't sleep so I continued watching. It was around 3 am and I was just thinking about Alex. How lucky I am to have him as my best friend. I hope we stay friends forever, no matter what happens. I thought about our friendship. We have cute nicknames for each other. I call him papito and he calls me mi amor. Its just so cute. I really like Alex and I know he doesn't like me but he's just so cute. I never want to see his pretty face mad at me or at anyone. Alex even looks cute when he's sleeping. I was still cuddling him when he put his arms around my waist in his sleep. I was blushing and I stared at him while he slept. I finally fell asleep with my head on his chest.

ashlyn speaks

Ahhhh more Aaliyah plus Alex content for y'all. I had no idea what to write for this chapter and I'm glad I finished it. - Total words 1103

[her; Alex Alvarez]