[chapter thirty eight]

[her; Alex Alvarez]

Alex and I were in his room when he randomly got up and dragged me to the kitchen.

"Hey Mom. Can we go skydiving? Your right to dangerous. We'll just go to the concert Dylan invited us to instead. Much safer. Thanks." Alex said as we got to Pen.

"Woah I'm not going to no concert!" I told him as I looked around confused.

"Yeah nice try Alex. Few questions. What concert is it? Where is it? Can I come. Oh? Wait. You're not going." Pen said as her mom instincts kicked in.

"Please, Mom, it's Bud E. Fest, this really chill outdoor music festival."

"No. You could get kidnapped, trampled, or molested." Pen replied.

"You never felt me go anywhere cause you always think imma get molested!" Alex argued.

"And have you ever been molested???" I asked him as I laughed.

He looked down and sadly said, "No."

I laughed and high fived pen as she said, "Your welcome." I laughed even more. "Sorry buddy but your not going to Buddy Fest." She continued

[Time skip because I'm lazy lmao]

Dad and I were working on a puzzle. Sigh. It's a puzzle of the Alvarez family. Pathetic I know.

"Schneider I need to talk." Pen said walking through the door. Dad quickly got up and covered the puzzle with his body. "This a jigsaw puzzle?" She pushed Dad off to reveal what it was. "Of my family?"

"The only missing piece is us." Dad said as he pointed to spots where he and I would go. I laughed as Pen said, "Well, I'm sorry for bursting in. Really sorry." I laughed and told them that I'm going to my room.

I sat down on my bed and pulled out my MacBook. I went to YouTube and decided to watch Sam and Colby's XPLR videos. Because... Colbys hot! Okay there I said it. Colbys hot! oh and so is Jake! They all are!

[the last few sentences literally describe me. Lmao. If you like Sam and Colby too... we can be friends!]

After a few XPLR, Dad and Pen came through my door told me they were going somewhere. I said bye and they left. You may be wondering, "Why aren't amazing where they're going" Well it's Dad so I don't really want to know. I continued watching my video and switched to the Stanley hotel series!

During the third episode, I heard my name being whispered. I screamed and looked around my room. I stopped at window and saw Alex. I opened for him and let him in.
"You doofus, you scared me. idiot" I said as we sat down on my bed. I hit play and we watched the rest of the series.

Once it ended, I turned to Alex and just hugged him. What can I say! I love my baby!
I started shivering and asked him if he could close the window. He got up closed it and took off his sweatshirt.

"Here take my sweatshirt!" He fried handing it to me but I refused and pushed it back to him. (Does that makes sense? Idk lmao) "I already have a lot from you though!" I told him. He handed it to me again and said, "Babe just take it. I know you want to. Plus it's newly washed and sprayed with my cologne so it smells like me."

I took it and put it on. "See I told you you would want it." I laughed and smelled it. I thanked him and kissed him. For the rest of the time we watched a movie. I started to fall asleep and before I did, Alex whispered. "I love you baby." And kissed my forehead. He got up headed to go to the window. "I love you too bitch." He laughed and went out the window. I smiled and fell asleep.

ashlyn speaks!
Hey y'all! I know this chapter might be bad but I tried my best! And sorry for it being short! There wasn't really anywhere to put her in this chapter due to how I want the idea of this chapter and later chapter to go!
Anyways, I love y'all and have a good day or night. Bye my luvs <3 Total words= 708

[her; Alex Alvarez]