VIPER✔️

˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ VIPER ~ BOOK ONE˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚INTRODUCTION˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚
VIPER ~ BOOK ONE
˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚
INTRODUCTION
˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     A viper, a poisonous snake that is deadly, its bite lethal in itself. The Southside serpents were dangerous, Harley had been told that since birth. Once in a lightyear you'd see one on the North side of the town if you were lucky (or unlucky) and Harley knew if that happened one had to swerve in the other direction. But what if she didn't want to? What if she wanted to disappoint her parents and friends? What if she actually liked one of these dangerous snakes, leather clad and motorcycles at hand? What if she wanted to play with fire, risking a lethal bite from the viper, just because?

˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚
CAST
˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

HARLEEN 'HARLEY' BYERS
AJIONA ALEXUS

"I'm not judging you, I'm observing out loud

"I'm not judging you, I'm observing out loud."

˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚
PLAYLIST
˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

i HEAVEN JULIA MICHEALS
"all wrapped in one he was so many sins"

ii TAKE ME TO CHURCH HOZIER
"my lover's got humor, she's the giggle at a funeral"

iii DANGEROUSLY CHARLIE PUTH
"knew we would crash at the speed that we were going"

iv LEAVE ME LONELY ARIANA GRANDE
"you're no good for me, darling"

v BOYFRIEND SELENA GOMEZ
"try to take a shortcut, but i get cut"

vi SHOW & TELL MELANIE MARTINEZ
"if i cut myself, i would bleed"

vii ALL THE GOOD GIRLS GO TO HELL BILLIE EILISH
"can't commit to anything but a crime"

˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚
[ A / N ]
˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

yoo, i am going crazy cause instead of actually updating the books that i've already started, i'm making a totally new one. yikes. anywho, i am aware that riverdale is kind of a shit show, but honestly i'm kind of into that type shows. and i can't resist making a sweet pea fic, so, enjoy.

most chapters are unedited and english is not my first language so it would be very appreciated if any of you pointed out slip ups, spelling errors and grammar mistakes thank u very much.

happy readings