Part 13 - wake up

The door slowly swung open.

The volume of all of the boy's voices echoed around the room, Emily was so intrigued to see his reaction she forgot to even say anything.

"SURPRISE"

Harry swiftly turned his dark fluffy haired head from his suitcase trailing behind him to the crowd of former band mates running towards him.

Before he was surrounded by four bodies Emily caught a glimpse of his smile, it brought a tear to her eye. Seeing him this happy was what she needed, it had been a long four lonely months of waiting.

She waited her turn to fall back into his arms, he needed his best friends around him. They were laughing and a couple little screams escaped Niall's mouth. 

"What are you all doing here!"

Harry hadn't felt so happy since he left London.

"Harry come on, we all know we needed this"

Liam explained excitedly.

"Zayn even your here! I haven't seen you in years"

Zayn playfully hit his shoulder. "Well i'm here now"

They all shared their moment for a while, Harry pulled his hands through his hair.

"Boys, i hope you don't mind but i promised myself that i would dump my stuff here and go say hi to a friend not too far as soon as i got back"

Louis smiled and raised his eyebrows. "Does she go by the name Emily by any chance?"

His words slowed as he spoke, he was confused about Louis miraculous guess leading him to believe that they have already met somehow.

"yeaa, how do you know"

His eyebrows furrowed and the boys parted a space in between them so Harry's eyes could come in contact of Emily.

He dropped his suitcase, his cheek to cheek smile caused Emily to run into his arms.

She has been waiting to come in contact with the summer smelling scent and the firm but gentle body that belonged to Harry. His arms caved around her, she was enclosed by his figure as she nestled her head into his chest.

"I missed you"

Emily spoke into the white top he was wearing.

"I missed you too"

Emily slowly pulled away and took the time to look at his lit up features.

Niall's head appeared next to Harry's as he jumped onto his back. "Awwwwww cutteee". He sarcastically shouted.

The boys ran past Emily and Harry. "Let's open the DRINK!" Zayn shouted as he ran past.

 Emily's excitement could be heard in her laughter. She held her hand steady as she poured everyone some cocktail Louis had brought while the boys talked about their lives and all the exciting details about them.

It was golden hour, the evening sun had been preparing itself to go shine on the other side of the world as the bonding continued.

The smiles and the vibes rose through the night, everyone was dancing to old one direction songs, Emily and Niall spun each other round while Harry was singing into the invisible microphone and Zayn was strumming his air guitar.

the second chorus for 18 rolled around and niall jumped up encouraging everyone to join in.

"WE TOOK A CHONCE"

Their arms surfed the waves of music travelling through the air, Emily had let her long silky locks tumble down her back, Harry picked her up and spun her round.