Part 14 - Chaos

(A/N: Warning, this chapter is slightly gruesome but apart from that, enjoy x) 

His warm hand cupped Emily's cheek, her eyes reflected the twinkling stars scattered across the deep blue sky while her fingertips traced his collar bone and onto his shoulder. Their faces were close, his breath brushed over her lips and she tilted her head up desperate to close the tight space between them, the build up of adrenaline in her body was urging them closer.

His comforting lips pressed hers, her eyes quivered as she shut them due to all the emotions rushing through her heart. He calmed her down but heated her up all at the same time, the air they gasped in between their contact was quick, his hands wandered down her back as he pulled her in. The goosebumps her body created once her stomach pressed against his felt extremely pleasant whilst they raced up her arms and down her legs.

As he slowly parted from her lips a smile formed across his face.

Emily turned and took the position of the little spoon as Harry burrowed his head in her neck. His soft hands acted as a second blanket wrapping around her silk skin.

"Goodnight Emily". Harry felt her silently laugh against his chest, "Goodnight Harry"

The morning sun beamed through Harry's windows and into Emily's eyes, her matted hair fell down her back as she pushed herself up with her hands. She swallowed the sleepiness in her throat and turned to Harry snuggled into his pillow, Emily was a wriggler when she slept, it would be mind blowing if she was still in the position she fell asleep in.

Her eyes wandered from his tangled bed hair down to his toned arms spread across his pillows, she smiled at the memories of last night replaying in her head, the fact that he showed her that he felt something was amazing in itself, he was gentle and caring. She couldn't handle roughness, there was enough of that in her previous life already.

She slipped herself out of his bed and stretched whilst she made her way down the hall towards Harry's kitchen.

"Morning sleepy head", Niall's voice was lively, he dangled his legs off of Harry's counter whilst sipping a mug full of burning tea. She walked over to the kettle sitting next to the half eaten cookies Mary baked yesterday and flipped the little switch filling her ears with the sound of heat travelling through the water. 

"Morning", her hoarse voice placed a smile on Niall. "Someone didn't get much sleep last night", He raised his eyebrows and nudged his shoulder, a wink escaped the corner of his eye as his mug met his lips again.

She shook her head as she jumped up next to Niall, "it's not like that, i had a bad dream". He faced her with the same face, "oh suree, and then i bet he made you feel a lot better

Emily pushed him playfully, the sound of his cheeky Irish voice played in her head. Her eyes met the mess of the couch he had created, Liam must have been very tired to let Niall get away with this. "What the hell did you do", Emily's laugh seeped through her voice.

"It's beautiful isn't it", he had such a young way of looking at everything, "whatever you say". She hopped off of the counter and attended to the boiled water steaming up the window.

"What time is it?" she waited for an answer as her sleepy gaze stared into the stream of water splashing to the bottom of her mug. Niall pulled up his sleeve to reveal his watch "uhm, it is... around seven".

Emily was surprised, after the late night she struggled to get to sleep to last night she expected to wake up in the afternoon, "Wow, how are we the ones who woke up the earliest" Niall laughed as he walked over to the toast that had just jumped out of the toaster. "I know right, i spent all night on this... house thingy, and you are probably the most sleepy person i have met, like who the hell falls asleep during a horror movie and ontop of Harry Styles, if that were me  would be too excited to drift off"