Chapter 3: Moving in

"E-excuse me" I said stuttering. I couldn't have heard that correctly.

"This has never happened before, i can try and find you another apartment but it could take a few days"

There was a moment of silence after that. I was still processing the fact that I would have to live with Liam. How would that even be like. I dont mind, deep down I really dont. I'm just waiting for him to say something, Something that will assure me he doesn't mind either. After what felt like forever, someone finally said something

"I really dont mind" Liam said smirking.

I smiled after that, that definitely assured me he doesnt have a problem with it. I saw the worry on the landlord face go away, she must've been worried about us sueing her. She smiled and heaved a huge sigh of relief.

"Thank you" she said "I'm guessing you two know each other"

"Yeah, we're old friends that rekindled" I said

"That's sweet" she said "You know what, for the first 6 months, you dont have to pay rent. I'm truly sorry for this setback and this is the least I can do".

I felt like there was no reason to do that, especially because both Liam and I didnt mind sharing the same apartment, but before I could decline her offer, Liam already accepted it. Before I knew it, she handed us our keys and left. It was just the two of us standing in the drive way.

"That was unexpected" Liam said chucking. He walked to the car, grabbed my books and headed inside the house. I followed him in and apologised for the mess.

"Its okay, you did only just move in yesterday right?

"Yeah" I replied.

Liam placed my books on my messy desk and took a seat on the love seat in the corner of my...I mean our living room.

"I should start unpacking and cleaning up in here" I said while looking around the apartment

"You mean 'we' should start unpacking and cleaning, I'll help you" Liam said.

Just to clarify, this apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, a dining area and a small office.
I went upstairs to my room and began packing my many clothes into the closet, it took me about an hour to get my room all set up and by the time I was done, it looked beautiful. I made my way downstairs and saw that Liam was gone. He left a note.

I noticed you dont have any furniture except for a cute love seat. Lucky for you I do and it's new, I'm just going to get a couple of my friends so they can help me move my stuff this side. Dont miss me too too much
~Liam♡

I smiled while reading his note. I was already planning on going to buy furniture and I had a colour scheme for the apartment, I just hope his furniture looks good. I decided to start making space for it, for a girl with no furniture, I sure had a lot of other things. I cleaned up and packed the little bit of food I had into the cabinets. When I was done cleaning, it looked so empty, kind of like a dance studio.

My goofy ass immediately went upstairs to go change into my white over sized t-shirt, I took my shoes off, put my hair into a ponytail, grabbed my hair brush and switched on some music.
I played 'Ballin by Roddy ricch'. I slid across the floor, singing like I was having my own concert and my teddy bears where the audience. I was on fire. I did a triple spin and when I landed and thanked my audience for coming out, Liam and his friends where standing by the door.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys
Thank you for reading
Sorry for any mistakes
Please comment what you guys think about the book and what you think will happen between Kenya and Liam. Do you think it's going to be the most obvious thing or something a bit different. Anyways
Pweeaaaasseeeee vote
I wove all of you reading this.
Stay safe during Corona♡