Chapter 17: Call me back ASAP

Liams POV {Point Of View}

I woke the next morning with Kenya in my arms. I thought of what happend last night and I didn't think that it would be that amazing. Kenya showed me a whole new side to her last night. She slowly began waking up. She sat up straight and as she looked at me she smiled.

"Goodmorning" she said in a raspy yet adorable voice

"Goodmorning" I said back to her.

I stood up, grabbed my sweatpants and put them on. Kenya grabbed my shirt and put it on. She looked so fucking cute wearing my shirt. I looked at her and smiled, the thought of Kenya being my girlfriend entered my mind. She had a small limp as she started walking.

"Are you okay" I asked her

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good" she replied "I'm just a bit sore from last night"

"Oh. I'm sorry" I said but I think I was smiling as I said it. I do remember telling her I want to fuck her until she can barely walk. I guess i kept my promise.

"I'm going to take a shower" Kenya said as she slowly climbed up the stairs. I thought its best I make breakfast for her. I made eggs, bacon and French Toast. As I was cooking, Kenya's phone began ringing. She was still in the shower so I decided to pick it up and tell the person to leave a message.
."Kenyas phone, hello?" I said

"Hi sir, may I please speak to kenya" said the lady over the phone

"Shes currently preoccupied with something. Would you mind leaving a message"

"This is a sensitive matter sir. Please tell her to call this number back as soon as possible".

"Will do" I said as I hung up the call

I was wondering what it was about. It sounded serious, I just hoped Kenya wasnt in any sort of trouble. Just as I finished making breakfast, Kenya came downstairs. She was wearing a vest and shorts. Kenya is the most beautiful girl I've seen. Her soft curly african hair that bounces when she walks, her clear and radiant golden brown skin, her amber brown eyes that luster in the light and her body. She has a slim waist and slightly wide hips. She has a slim thick body that drives me insane. Seeing her stretch marks make me wanna just grab her and kiss up on everyone of them. She's the most beautiful work of art I've ever seen. Kenya is perfect. Shes a masterpiece

She came and sat down next to me and we started eating our breakfast and having a random conversation. I noticed the hikkies all over her. They where on her neck, he breasts, and some on her thighs. She saw me looking at them.
"They dont hurt" she said as she smiled at me

"I know. They're just a lot" I replied

"You have a few too" she said to me

"Where?" I asked

She chuckled and continued eating her food
After we where done eating, that's when I remembered the call from earlier.

"I almost forgot" I said "you got a call earlier while you where still showering. They asked if you could please call back ASAP"

"Oh, I'll call them now"

"Okay, I'm going to go take a shower then"

I went upstairs and got into the shower. The warm water running down my body felt relaxing. I felt a stinging pain on my back and immediately turned off the water. I stepped out of the shower to go check what it is in the mirror. I had scratches on my back. "Damn Kenya" I thought to myslef. I looked at my neck and I had a few hickies there too. I smiled and got back in the shower. As I finished and was about to dry off, I heard Kenya scream. I quickly grabbed a towel and went downstairs.
"What's wrong?" I asked. Kenya stood there frozen. She was shaking and the expression of fear was pasted on her face.

"Kenya talk to me. What's going on?"

"Vi-Vio...she-sh" Keyna muttered.

"Talk to me Kenya!!"

"VIOLET ESCAPED!!"

"WHAT?!"

<><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys.
Hope yall enjoyed this chapter.
Pweasseeee Vote, comment and follow
Sorry for any mistakes
Stay safe during Corona ♡♡♡