Chapter 19: Dont Call Me Crazy

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

{Liams POV}

I finally got to the place. It was run down and looked creepy. I had a bad feeling about it, why would Kenya want to meet up here? As I drove into the yard, I saw Kenya's car parked there and next to it was Calvin's. What the fuck is going on.
I got out of my car and ran to the front door and knocked on it.

"Come in" Kenya said. Hearing her voice calmed me down.
I opened the door and I was startled at what I saw. Kenya was tied up to a chair, her face was bruised and Calvin was standing next to her. Violet was sitting on a little bed in the corner. I should've known it was her, how could I have been so stupid.

"What the fuck is going on here!" I exclaimed. I was ready to go beat up Calvin and kill Violet.

"Calm down munchkin" Violet said in a calm manner "Just take a seat and let me explain"

I walked over to Kenya and looked her in the eyes. I gently held her face in my hands and saw the tears and panick in her eyes. She had a sock stuffed in her mouth and couldnt speak, I took it out and as I started untying her, she started shouting.

"Get out of here Liam!!!Please"

"I'm not going to leave you Kenya" I said

"Shut up!!!" Violet yelled. "You're supposed to love me! What do you even see in her!?"

"You're insane Violet. You almost killed her because you where jealous of her. What the fuck is wrong with you. You kidnapped her and I dont know what the fuck Calvin is doing here!" I shouted

Violet took a long pause and after a while she finally said.

"You know what, I did try to kill her once and I'll do it again. Except, this time I won't fail" she said as she pulled a gun out

"Woah. Calm down Vi. Put the gun down" I said as I tried calming her down.

"SIT DOWN!!" she yelled as she pointed the gun at us

Calvin brought a chair and pushed me into it. He tightly tied me up and put tape over my mouth. I wanted to fight back but Violet had a gun.

"Now that everyone has calmed down. I think it's best I explain everything".

{Kenya's POV}

Violet and Calvin didn't talk much and just sat in silence. Calvin came up to me and started touching me. I wanted him to stop. Why was he doing this.

"You're so beautiful Kenya. You should be with me not Liam. Your beautiful face, your gorgeous body. Your soft lips" Calvin said as he started kissing me. "I'm obsessed with you Kenya. I've been since that day I saw you in the library. I've been watching you ever since that day"

I began crying. I just wanted Liam.

"Get off her you pervert. We have to wait for Liam to get here"

We heard a car park outside then quick footsteps to the door. Liam knocked on the door hurriedly

Violet came up to me and stared me dead in the eyes. "Tell him to come in, and you better sound calm or else I'll shoot you both. Understood?" Violet said as she took the sock out of my mouth. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Come in" I said calmly. Violet immediately stuffed the sock in my mouth and went to go sit on the bed. Liam walked in and his face went pale. I wanted him to get out of here. I didn't want him to get hurt. He came up to me and held my face in his hands. I wanted to tell him to leave. I was about to cry, Liam removed the sock from my mouth and I told him to get out of here.