Chapter 22: We met in the Rain

I stared into Liams eyes. Did he really just ask me to be his girlfriend. I smiled, tears of happiness filled my eyes. I nodded my head.

"Yes, of course I'll be your girlfriend" I said wiping my tears away. Liam smiled, the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. His one dimple, his pearly white teeth and his lips. Liam put the umbrella down. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, he leaned in and softly put his lips on mine. I put my arms around his shoulders and passionately kissed him. The droplets of water falling from the sky felt like showers of love and happiness. I was Liams and Liam was mine. We stopped kissing and looked in each other's eyes.

"Its cold as fuck right now" Liam said laughing

"Agreed. Lets go" I said as I ran into the car

After he got in the car. We looked at each other and kissed again. I immediately got warm and I think Liam did too. We drove home and Liam was holding my hand the whole way there.
"I'm his girlfriend" I thought to myself. Oh my God.
We got home and went inside the house.

"Imma go take a shower" I said to Liam as I went upstairs. My wet clothes where beginning to get cold and I needed a warm shower.

"Okay" Liam said.

I went into my room and took my clothes off, I wrapped myself in a towel and went into the bathroom. I let the hot water run for a while then I stepped in

{If you can, I recommend you listen to "Just might by summer Walker ft Party next door or Girls need love by Summer Walker ft Drake when reading this next part for the best experience♡}

The warm water ran dowm my skin. I stood underneath shower head and let the water run down my whole body. As I was in the shower, running my hands through my hair, I heard one of my favourite songs begin playing and I felt a rough pull and my warm body was on Liams. He softly placed his hands on my thighs. Liam picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his shoulders.
He balanced me by grabbing onto my butt and pushing me against the shower wall. Liam was now underneath the shower and the water wet his soft curly hair.

He looked into my eyes, then slowly at my lips as he bit his then he looked back into my eyes as he placed his soft lips on mine and kissed me passionately. He lowered me down and slid it in. The sensational feeling was breath taking. The warm water slightly splashing on me as Liam began thrusting. My back was against the wall and my legs around him. My toes curled and I grabbed hard onto his back. His skin on mine, It was thrilling. I moaned and kissed Liam at the same time. He started kissing my neck and I felt him give me hickies. He slowly went down to my breats and kissed them too.

He put me down and turned me around. I was now facing the shower glass. He pinned me against it and I arched my back. He slowly slid his hard dick in and began thrusting again. The sensual feeling of him holding me was stimulated. He traced my skin with his hand as he began caressing my body. I tried containing my moans but I could no longer do it. They came out and so did Liams. He turned me back around and I was now facing him. He began with kissing my lips and going to my breasts, he gave me small kisses on my stomach and he went all the way down. He started kissing and licking me down there. I felt so much pleasure. He came back up and continued kissing me.

Liam turned me around again and held me close to him. He entered me and began going in and out and pulled my head back so that he was able to whisper into my ear. He whispered the sweetest and dirtiest things in my ear as he began kissing my neck again. He stopped

"Dont stop" I said to him as I moaned

He kept quiet and didn't say anything. He turned me around. Put my back against the wall and lifted my arms above my head. He softly ran his hands down my arms then stopped by my waist as he held me against his warm body.

"Why did you stop I asked him"

He looked into my eyes and leaned in. He began kissing me again. He kissed my neck and went up to my ear.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
HEY♡
So this was the last chapter
Published at 722 reads. On 4 may 2020
Thank you guys so much for the support
If you would like a part 2 of this book. Make sure to vote and comment.
I have developed a love for my readers so please please pleasseeeeee. Stay safe during Corona ♡♡♡

See you guys soon
From:Liam and Kenya ♡☆