Chapter 20: You shot me!

Violet untied Liam, after she was done he wrapped his arms around her waist and began kissing her. Violet jumped on top of him and wrapped her legs around him. After a few seconds of them kissing, Liam slammed violet into the wall, not in a sexy way but very aggressively. She hit her head and fell to the floor. Liam came and threw Calvin off of me and quickly untied my arms. Calvin attacked Liam and started strangling him. While they where fighting, I saw Violet slowly standing up. I tried to untie my legs as quick as possible but the knot was too tight. Violet came closer to me and I kicked her by her stomach, as she dropped down to the floor I managed to get my feet loose.

"You enjoy kicking me, dont you?" Violet said as she started getting up.

"You enjoy trying to fuck up my life, don't you?" I said

"Why cant you just stay away from Liam?!" She yelled

"He doesn't want you Vi!!You need help!" I exclaimed.

Liam was on top of Calvin, punching him in the face. I ran over to him and took him off. Calvin lay there weak for a second but then quickly got up. He had blood all over his face and his nose looked broken. He got up and went to stand next to Violet. She had a gun in her hand.

"You hurt me Liam and that makes me very angry. Why do you keep on protecting her?!" Violet said furiously, tears forming in her eyes.

"Because I love her" Liam said

Love? He loved me. Did he actually mean if or was it for show?

"Wh-what?You love her?" Violet said as her voice began breaking

"Shut the fuck up Liam! Kenya belongs to me" Calvin said as he held his broken nose.

"Fuck you Calvin. You're sick. You're disgusting, Fucking pervert!!!" I said angrily

"If I kill Kenya then you'll love me right" Violet said as she pointed the gun at me.

I ran towards her and grabbed her hands. I was trying my best to get the gun away from her and not trigger it. I hit her hard and she kicked me. I could feel the gun was slipping away from her hands, I didn't stop fighting.

Calvin went towards Liam and started throwing punches at him.
"I'm going to kill you Calvin" Liam said as he strangled Calvin.

Violet kept trying to point the gun in my direction. I was losing grip and if I stopped pushing for one second, she would over power me and shoot me straight in the stomach. She kept pushing and so did I and in the heat of it all. The gun went off.

I wasn't shot. I looked down at Violet and neither was she. I looked over to Liam and Calvin. I couldnt believe what I was seeing. Liam was standing there with blood pouring out of his chest. He slowly looked and touched at the wound then at the blood on his hand. He dropped to the floor and I ran over to him and knelt down beside him.

"Liam!!Liam. Oh my god. Liam!!!" I cried

Violet came and knelt beside him too.

"Dont die muchikins please" she said as tears began forming in her eyes

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!" I shouted at her.

Liam lay in my arms. He wasnt dead yet, but I could tell he wouldnt survive if he didnt get help. He was still in shock from getting shot. He would survive as long as he didn't lose to much blood. I grabbed my hoodie and wrapped it around his chest. Violet and I both helped him sit up.

"This is all your fault Kenya" Violet said

"What the fuck did you just say?YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME AND CALLED HIM HERE. YOU SHOT HIM WITH YOUR GUN. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT AND WHAT HE NEEDS RIGHT NOW IS A DOCTOR!!" I exclaimed "AND YOU TRIED TO RAPE ME!!" I said as I pointed at Calvin.

"Just let me fuck you Kenya" Calvin said as he grabbed me tightly "Let Liam die, then you'll be all mine".

Calvin held me tightly. He turned me around and pushed me against the wall. He held my arms up and unzipped his pants. As he was about to take off my tights, I kicked him in his balls and he dropped to the floor. I kicked him multiple times again while he was on the gorund.
I noticed that Violet had dropped the gun on the floor. She had all her attention on Liam. I grabbed it and pointed it at her, my hands where shaking and I couldnt hold it still.

"You dont have the balls to shoot me" Violet said as she stood up.

"Sh-shoot her K-kenya" Liam said weakly.

"Its over Violet" I said

"I just wanted Liam to love me back"

"If only I gave two shits about how you feel you tried to get me raped and killed. You shot Liam and he doesn't need your love right now, he needs a doctor".

"Stop being such a bitchy tease Kenya. I'll make you wish you where never born. Imma call my boys to join in with me now." Calvin said as he walked closer to me.

I pulled the trigger and shot him in his stomach twice. Calvin dropped to the floor and looked at me in shock. I focused on Violet, I knew she would try and do something so I shot her in her knee cap. She fell to the floor screaming in pain.

I put the gun on the window sill as I went to Liam and tried helping him get up, he managed and used me to balance.

"I called the cops when I got here" Liam whispered in my ear.

Just as he said that, blue and red lights began flashing outside. The feeling of relief spread through my body.
I looked at Calvin, he didnt look alive. Even if he was dead, I wouldnt care. He deserved it.

"I HATE YOU KENYA WILLIAMS. GO TO HELL. IM GOING TO KILL YOU ONE DAY. YOU WONT KEEP ESCAPING ME. I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING LIAM!" Violet screamed.

Liam took the gun,pointed it at her and shot her in the head, right in between her eyes. Her body fell over.

"Shut the fuck up" Liam said as he lowered the gun.

The cops barged through the door and pointed guns at us.

"Freeze! Put your hands where I can see em" one cop said

"We got 4 people, 2 injured, 1 dead and another possibly alive" the other cop said into his HT.

They took Liam and I to an ambulance and I was happy to know that he would survive and be okay. As I sat down by the ambulance I saw them bring out Violets dead body on a stretcher with a plastic bag covering it and Calvin's came after. It felt relieving to know I wouldnt have to look over my shoulder wherever I go now. It was over.

Liam was okay and so was I.

<><><><><><><><><>
Heyy
Pweasseeee vote and share. That's all I'll ask for today
Thank you sm for 662 reads. I can't believe it. Thank you thank you thank youuuu!!!!!!!
Sorry for any mistakes
Stay safe during Corona ♡♡♡