Chapter 14: Making out with Calvin

Liam drove me to the Auto shop and I was ecstatic to go and get my car.

"You look excited" Liam said

"I am. I cant wait to put my ass on that new leather seat" I said as I day dreamed about my car.

"You could put your ass on something...maybe someone else" Liam said quietly

"What did you say?" I asked Liam

"Nothing"

We got to the shop and I went into the office and began signing all the necessary documents and did all the paper work. When I was done I was finally able to get my new baby.
They walked me to my car and when I saw it, i almost broke down in tears. It was a beautiful, white, polished Mercedes Benz with a cream and black interior design. It had a fierce look in the front. And to top it all off, a beautiful golden bow on top of the front trunk. I screamed

"OH MY GOD!!!, ITS BEAUTIFUL" I screamed as I went and hugged my car. I then realised i was getting finger prints all over it. I pulled my sleeve over my wrist and wiped of the parts I touched. The manager handed over my key and the feeling that over took my body was inexplicable.

"Would you like to take a picture?" Asked the manager

"Yes sir" I said "Get over here Liam"

Liam came and stood next to me. I jumped on his back and we took a few pictures. I finally calmed down and we where ready to leave.

"Here's your bottle of champagne" the manager said as he handed me a bottle of Rosé "Compliments of Mercedes".

I took the bottle and put it in the backseat

"Guess I'll see you at home then" Liam said as he walked out to go to his car.

I called my parents and thanked them for the car. I broke into tears of happiness when I was talking to them. I cant believe it's actually this beautiful.

I got in my car, put my seatbelt on, started it and drove off. I felt so free. I felt so happy. Liam called me.

"It hasn't even been 5 minutes" I said

"I know, it's just weird not having your annoying ass next to me" he said

"My annoying ass wont be with you the whole day. I'm still going out with Calvin". I said

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that" Liam said sadly then hung up.

We got home and I parked my car next to Liams. I went upstairs to get dressed. I wore a black skirt and a light blue aesthetic shirt with clouds on it. I put on my white Nike airforces and added a few accessories. I wore a cute belt and moon earrings. I sprayed some Chanel perfume and tied my hair in two puffy ponytails, and of course did my edges. I put on some lip gloss, popped my lips and Damn!, I looked amazing. I gave myself a quick motivational speech in the mirror and went downstairs.
Liam looked at me and his hazel green eyes sparkled

"Wow, you look fire. Your sense of style isnt that bad actually" Liam said as he admired me.

"Are you talking about this old thing" I said laughing.

There was a knock on the door,I went to go open. Calvin stood there with rose's in his hands. He was wearing a cotton hoodie and black ripped Jean's and had on some Jordan's. His soft hair looked so cute.

"Wow" Calvin said as he stood by the door

"You coming in or what?" I asked

Calvin walked in and handed me the Rose's.
"These are for you" he said shyly
I blushed and took them.
"I'm going to put these in a vase, I'll be right back" I said as I went upstairs.