Chapter 4: Meet the boys

"Oh shit" I said, feeling embarrassed. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do, I quickly switched of the music and smiled awkwardly.

"That was great" said one of Liams friends as he walked into the apartment.

The rest followed and just stood talking to each other.

"I didnt know you still had that same goofy energy" Liam said laughing

"Some things never change I guess" I said

Liam told his friends that they can start bringing the furniture into the house. They all went outside and started taking it out of a truck. The sun had started to come out by then.

"I didnt hear you pull up" I said

"Your music was pretty loud" Liam said still lauging.

He went outside to go help his friends and I decided to go to the kitchen and make some beverages for them. I realised there where no drinks apart from tap water. I didnt want to seem rude by giving them room temperature tap water so I improvised, I grabbed some mangos, sliced them up and put them in the blender. I added a few more of my secret recipes and Voila, a mango fruit cocktail.
By the time the boys where almost done moving everything into the house, they all sat outside in the shade to take a break. I went to go give them their drinks.

I almost dropped the tray of drinks when I saw them. They where all glistening because of their sweat, shirts off and and water running down their faces. I dont know why but Liam seemed to catch my attention more than the others. His caramel skin glistening in the sun, his green eyes where luminous in the light and his smile, oh my God his smile was beautiful. His teeth where perfect and white, I never noticed before but he had one dimple, the cutest thing I've ever seen. Every single inch of Liam seemed so perfect, not one thing out of place, even his messy curls seemed perfect.

Wait...eew, I cant be thinking about Liam this way, he's my roommate and friend. I dont like Liam, he's just cute...that's all.

"Thanks Kenya" said the boys as I handed them their drinks

"Dios mío!!, this tastes amazing, what is it" asked Josè, one of Liams friends

"Just mango and a bunch of other fruits" I said trying to hide my blush.

Josè had the sexiest Mexican accent I've ever heard, I could listen to him talk all day. One of guys smiled at me and said.

"You look really cute Kenya".

I smiled back and said thanks very sceptically
"You look really cute wearing just a shirt" he added on.

I looked down and realised I was still in only my shirt and socks. I quickly turned around and ran back into the house. I was so embarrassed, I didnt even notice I wasn't wearing any pants. I went upstairs and put on some shorts. When I came back downstairs, Liam was connecting his curved-Full-HD Tv.

They had already set up the furniture and they actually did a pretty good job for boys.

"Nice Tv" I said to Liam

"Thanks, it was on sale" he said smiling

"We dont have any food, dont you think we should go grocery shopping before all the stores close" I asked Liam

"Oh shit, I forgot about that. Yeah let's go" Liam said

He went to go change into something else and we where off. In the car, we spoke a lot and sang random songs from the radio. We arrived at the grocery store. I hopped In a cart and told Liam to push me. He smiled and pushed me into the store.

"What do we need" he asked. I listed all the things that might last us atleast a month and we went around looking for them.

When the cart started getting crowded and I was about to hop out. Liam started running really fast, jumped on the back of the cart and we speed through the empty aisle

"Liam stop"i said trying to sound angry but ended up laughing instead

" No" he responded, also laughing

"No seriously stop. There's a stack of toys ahead"

Liam jumped off the back and used all his strength to stop the cart in time before we crashed into the toys"

"You're an idot" I said

"It was fun though" Liam said as he helped me out of the cart.

We grabbed a few more things and went to go pay for them. When we where done we made our way back home and started unpacking the groceries.

><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys
Thank you so much for 66 reads
Can we try and get the votes up too
Sorry for any mistakes during this chapter
Comment what you think will happen between Liam and Kenya and how you feel about Josè
Pweeaasseeee share this story with your friends
Stay safe during Corona ♡♡♡