Chapter 5: Disney+

"What are you going to cook" Liam asked

"I feel like having Itallian today" I said

"I love Italian food" Liam said licking his lips

"I'll make lasagne then"

Liam helped me make the lasagne and when it was ready we sat on the couch and watched Disney+.
I had an early class the next day so I wished Liam a Goodnight and went to bed. I woke up the next day feeling happy, my life was actually great for once. I got out of bed, got out of my room and went into the bathroom. There was another door on the opposite side of the room, I assumed It was just a cabinet.

I got undressed and stepped into the shower. The room got steamy pretty quick and it was so Relaxing. I realised when I was almost done that I forgot my towel. Liam was still probably asleep so i could quietly sneak back to my room. I could barely see a thing when I stepped out of the shower and used my arms to help me find my way to the door. I heard some faint music and assumed its probably Liams alarm clock, I panicked and tried to find the door as fast as I could.
"Where is it, wheres this doo-, I found it!"
I opened the door and as soon as I was about to walk out, Liam stepped out of his room.
"Shit" I said
"What the fuck am I supposed to do now"
I heard Liam walk downstairs and I quickly ran into my room and shut the door. That's was close.

I got dressed and went downstairs. Liam was standing shirtless in the kitchen with his airpods in his ears. He was making himself some breakfast. Musli with yogurt. He didnt notice me until I reached the door and was about to head out.

"Oh, you're still here" Liam said sounding happy, he took his airpods out and smiled at me
Oh my God, that smile!

"Yeah, I'm about to head out though" I said looking at the time, I was 3 hours early. My plan was to walk to school and go read over my notes in the library before class starts since I never got the chance to yesterday.

"You walking?" Liam asked

"Yeah...that's the only way to get school" i replied

"Well you have your childhood best friend with you now, who still goes to the same school as you and has a car to drive you around with, so why would you think you have to walk to school" Liam said as he walked towards me eating his breakfast

"Umm...I mean, I thought you'd still be asleep and I didnt want to wake you" I said trying to not look at him knowing that I'd end up blushing

"Even if I am, you should wake me up Kenya. Hop in the car, I'll be there in a few, I'm just going to throw a shirt on" Liam said as he turned around and began walking up the stairs.
His muscular back sent chills down my spine and left me biting my lip. I stood there frozen for a second and when I snapped back to reality, I noticed he left the car key on the couch. I grabbed it and went to go wait for him in the car. I started playing some music just as he entered the car. A strong yet subtle aroma followed. How did he smell and look so good after he just woke up. We first went to Starbucks, picked up some drinks and he dropped me off at school.

"Should I pick you up later?" Liam asked as I exited the car

"Do we have Wifi?" I asked

"Yeah, we do, I'll set it up today" Liam replied

"Then yes, you can pick me up. My class ends at 13h00" I said

"See you then"

Liam drove off. Damn it, his car is beautiful

><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys
Sorry for any mistakes during this chapter
PWEASEEEEEEEEE VOTEEEEE
and thank you so so so so soooo much for reading
Please stay safe during Corona ♡♡♡♡
And dont forget to comment
Please stay safe during Corona ♡♡♡