Chapter 8: House Party

I went upstairs and started getting ready. I took a long shower and went to do make up after. I applied light make up. Just some mascara, eyeshadow and lip gloss. I wore my really cute plaid yellow skirt and some fishnet stockings with off white sneakers. I decide to wear a black Supreme shirt and a few jewelry items. Some chains, rings and cute earings. I put my hair in a seek ponytail and did my edges. I looked kinda cute. I heard Liam arrive and go to his room. He texted me and asked if I was ready. I told him I was and I heard him go into the shower. I went downstairs and waited for Liam.

When he came downstairs I was shocked at how Beautiful he looked. Liam was already stunning when he looked scruffy, but now he looked like a God. He wasn't even dressed that fancy. I cant apprehend how a human being can look so gorgeous. His hair looked so bouncy and curly, it was a light and dark brown colour. His eyebrows where perfect, not a single hair out of place. He wore a simple white Anti Social Social Club hoodie and black jeans with a pair of white airforces. He had a chain on too. As he was walking down the stairs he put an Anti Soci social club beanie on. He looked so suave. When he got to the bottom of the stairs, he looked at me and paused. He starred at me for a while.

"You look beautiful" he said after a long moment of silence

"Thank You, you're the most suave Male I've ever seen" I said complementing him back

Liam and I went into the car and drove to the party. It wasn't really far, about a 15 minute drive. We got there and Liam's car grabbed a lot of people's attention. Liam got out and opened the door for me. As we where walking to the door. A lot of people where shouting Liams name along with some other things
"Liam!!"
"Liam yessir!"
"Hey sexy"
"Marry me Liam!"

"You didnt tell me you're popular" I said looking at Liam

"I didnt know I was" Liam said

We got inside the house and it was heated. I told Liam I'm going to look for Calvin and he wanted to come with me. I pointed out that he should actually go find his girlfriend, Violet. He didnt seem to want to but left anyway. I couldnt find Calvin so I went to the kitchen to get a drink. I didn't want to drink too much so i filled half a cup of punch. I'm glad I did that, it tasted strong. Many litres of vodka are in there. I noticed from the corner of my eye, Calvin sitting by the couch with some people. I Walked over there and Calvin introduced me

"Guys, this is my beautiful friend Kenya" he said to everyone

"Kenya you say?isnt that a country?, you look sexy Kenya" said one guy sounding tipsy "Wanna show me what's under that cute little skirt".

"Fuck off asshole" I said to him

"Ugh, fuck you. You ain't even that cute hoe" he said as he started walking away falling into everything and everyone in his path.

I sat down next to Calvin and I chilled with his friends. Liam and Violet came and sat with us and we decided to play spin the bottle. We all sat in different random places and began playing the game. The bottle didn't land on me for a few rounds. When the bottle finally landed on me, it pointed in Calvin's direction. I looked into his brown eyes and smiled, he smiled back and stoop up, I followed. He held me by my waist and pulled me closer to his body. He brought one hand up and cupped my face into it. He then slowly leaned in and kissed me. His lips where softer than they looked and he was a good kisser. Time was up but Calvin kept kissing me. I wanted to pull away but he was holding me so tight. I was finally able to loosen his grip and  pull away.

I looked at Liam and he looked at me. It was akward, it's the first time we look at each other with such neutral eyes. The bottle landed on Liam and some other girl. They kissed but Liam couldnt even make it to the end time. He said her breath tasted like alcohol and puke. He popped a few mints in his mouth and looked regretful.

The game continued and just as we were about to stop playing, the bottle landed on Liam and I.

We looked at each other for a while, I glanced over at Violet for a second and I could see the flames raging in her eyes. It wasn't my fault though and anyways, it's just a game.

"Since this is the last round, yall have to make this kiss fire" said one of the boys "Liam, you sit on the couch, Kenya go on top of Liam and face him. You guys kiss for one minute and thirty seconds. Non stop"

"No way in hell" said Violet said

"Bitch, if you dont wanna see it, leave" said one of the girls as she rolled her eyes at Violet.

I didnt want to do this but at the same time I did. It was a game, we where at a party. It is what it is.
Liam and I got in the position we where told and he wrapped his hands around my waist. It felt so good having his arms around me. I looked into his hazel green eyes and he looked into mine. Liam slowly looked down from my eyes, to my lips. He bit his lip while looking at mine and then looked back into my eyes. He slowly started leaning in and as we where about to kiss, Violet splashed a drink on to my back.

"Oopsie, my bad" violet said as she dropped the empty cup to the floor.

I was so angry at her. I understood she was not happy with me kissing her boyfriend but it was just a game. I've told her so many times I will never try to take Liam from her. This was also one of my favourite shirts and she used ice cold water. I quickly got up and looked at her

"What the fuck Violet!" I exclaimed

"It was a mistake, calm down" she replied

"You're just a jealous little fuck" I said

"And you're a bitch" she snapped back

"Liam, keep your dog on a leash" I said

I expected Liam to stand up for me, but all he said was, "Don't call her a dog"
I got so pissed off

I was kind of shivering, that drink was cold and my whole back was wet so I felt the cold.

"Take my hoodie" Calvin said as he undressed himself

He put his hoodie on me and it smelt so good, I think I even bit my lip while lost In that aroma.

"Thanks Cal" I said as I hugged him
He held my hand and we walked away together

"Kenya wait" Liam said

"Why don't you check on your girl Liam. Her wrist must hurt after she poured her drink on me" I snapped back at him

I was just so angry and didn't know what to do. So I jumped on Calvin, wrapped my legs around him and started kissing him passionately.

By the time I opened my eyes after kissing Calvin.
Liam and Violet where gone.

><><><><><><><><><><><><
Hey guys
Please follow so you're always updated when a new chapter comes out
Comment how this chapter was and pweasseeeeee vote
Stay safe during Corona ♡♡♡