Chapter 2

Percy had decided that he must escape. Where? How? He didn't know. All he knew was that he should leave. The gods had been relentlessly searching for Percy, some to kill, some to capture and some like Hades and Hestia, to understand. He had evaded them for longer and longer, the the poison of betrayal still growing. He barely had any non-blackened skin and that too was gone as he felt his own father turned against him. As lay to sleep, he thought he may never get up.

He was pulled into a vision, but it wasn't anything like his demigod dreams. In a chamber of night stood a handsome man, who looked about 20 years old but had an air of authority. Percy was left awe-struck as he gazed into his eyes. They were like miniature galaxies and stars, swirling in a black vortex. There was only being who could be as such.

"Lord Chaos," He said and kneeled "Why are you here?" He bowed his head.
"Please, do not bow." Chaos said, in a deep yet kind voice. "To answer your question, I wish to help you Perseus, sorry, Percy. I know of your situation, and I want to help. I will heal your physical pains." He said, earning a surprised yet grateful smile from the tired boy. 
"You must attempt to travel out of your planet. It is the only way you will achieve the peace you seek."
"But, how? I know nothing of travel outside space." Percy furrowed his brows, his mind running.
"There is a book you will find, which would help you. Goodbye." Said Chaos, and the dream dissolved.

Percy woke to find himself in prime condition, feeling as if he'd slept for years instead of minutes. He found himself holding a book in hand. After a quick examination, he sent a quick prayer to Chaos, thanking him for the book and the fact that it was in Greek.

He spent the next month escaping Artemis, whom Zeus had ordered to find him, and reading and studying the book. Apparently, he would turn immortal as he left his home planet. He learnt about the different planets, their customs, currencies, etc. 

Finally after a whole year, he was ready. He was ready to go to escape. He decided he was going to visit many planets, and not leave until he had learnt their culture and traditions properly. It was all very fascinating and he wanted to learn as much as he could.

He went to meet Demilin, the gatekeeper of earth. All planets had gatekeepers who were responsible for making sure who entered or exited their planet. Demilin was a petite, beautiful woman, and had pitch black hair. Her most striking feature was her eyes. They were a deep violet color, sparkling like lightening. She wore a cloak, the same color of her eyes, simple robes underneath which peaked when she moved. 

***

She was curious. It had been several decades since someone had appeared before her. The man before her though, didn't to attempt to ease her curiosity. He was very tall, and wore dark cloak too but with the hood on so she could not see his face. He moved with a controlled grace, which could only be achieved after hard training; she knew. Everything he did was in a fluid motion. The way he walked, he way he spoke, everything.

Demilin was instantly on guard. Though his aura was one of warmth and kindness, it also radiated power. 
Percy was calm, he knew that if he did something suspicious she would not hesitate to cut his head off.  After all, she was several millennia old. So he relaxed and sat down, slowly, waiting for her to speak first.

"Who are you?" She said, finally calm once she realized he meant no harm.
"I do not wish to reveal my identity for it holds bad memories." He bowed his head.
"Well, what shall I call you?" She asked.
"Call me what you please, Lady Demilin." For a moment, she was silent, not replying.
"I will call you Eidos" she decided to name him after his aura. Auras don't lie.
'Kind' Percy's mind told him. "Why have you named me such?"
"Your aura radiates kindness, dear" she replied, letting a smile peek through.

"You must remain here until you have enough knowledge to survive to outer world." Demilin told him and pointed to a small hut. "You shall sleep there, till I say we are done."

~(Edited)~