Chapter 41

Eidos could see Xavier and Cora head towards him. A sense of relief flooded his mind. If all three of them worked together then they could surely defeat Nyx.

But he was tiring because of the constant energy he was sending towards the campers. He also was sending an additional steady stream to Cora so that she would feel better. All three of them were tired and wounded and so were the demigods. They had to end this soon otherwise the aftermath wouldn't be nice.

Eidos was still locked in combat with Nyx. They were both equal if not better than each other in terms of skill, but since Eidos was using his energy elsewhere, she got the required advantage. 

She pushed him with her glimmering sword and directly went for the kill when Eidos was paying attention at Cora and Luke. Fortunately for him, he was able to blow her strike, but she still managed to push him so he stumbled. He was about to fall, when two pairs of steady arms held him up. He looked up to see the familiar blue and back orbs of his friends.

They moved so fast, They almost disappeared. Now Nyx was at the disadvantage. The three strong beings were now attacking her with renewed strength. It gave them hope, it gave them strength to fight alongside their companions again. But something had to go wrong.

***

The battle was going well for they remainder of the seven. It was an almost bliss for them  to let Nyx be handled by the chaos commanders. It was nice for them to be on the sidelines this time. They could see commander eidos, and the other commanders battling nyx. Blasts of fire, water and and clangs of swords was the only thing that could be seen or heard.

All six of them had made a circle and were destroying monsters in all directions. Jason was using his spear with the winds, Leo his fire, Hazel was using her spatha, Piper her sword and charmspeak, Frank was shooting arrows and Annabeth was wielding her trusty drakon-bone sword.

All was well, hope was blooming, when a thunderous roar was heard. All heads unconsciously leaned to the sound, not able to control themselves, for the voice seemed to have its own gravity. It was heavy, and had a hard edge to it which scared them to their bones. 

No one knew who it was, nor did they want to find out, but unfortunately it was a roar both Annabeth and Percy were all too familiar with.