Chapter 9

Eidos subconsciously observed the duos auras. Taking a closer look, he was surprised. They were different, powerful. It was expected, with them being commanders of the Chaos army, but it still startled him.

She had a silvery, almost white aura, which shone bright like the moon. She radiated strength and capability in a way that made him want to trust her immediately. But what was truly surprising was that she was ancient. She didn't look it, but he knew that she was older than even him. He shook it off, hoping to find answers later.

He focused on the other commander. He had a deep green aura with swirls of gold in them. Eidos was shocked once more. It was very rare to see a person with an aura which has more than one color. He radiated mischief. He smiled under his hood. Stealth and wit shone bright as well, giving him a clear picture of the kind of man her was.

Chaos tried to hide his chuckle with a cough. Cora and Xavier didn't know that Percy was Eidos and Eidos didn't know that Cora and Xavier were some people he too knew. Not to mention, both of them were in complete awe of meeting him. Xavier had his mouth in a perfect 'O', and Cora, a bit more dignified, was shocked still. She hid her emotions well, but was internally screaming. 

"Are you the Eidos? The one who singlehanded removed the plague from Genyl or the one who assassinated the king of Northa? Or the one who-" Xavier started off, but was cut of by a sharp nod from Eidos. "Yes."

Cora was a bit more skeptical, but after a few moments of careful observations, she decided that he was indeed telling the truth. He just like the rumors. Tall, looming over her. Black cloak- check. Hood up- check. Graceful- check. Very fast- check, double check.

She was interrupted from her thoughts by Chaos. "Please introduce yourselves again. But with your real identity." She wondered why he wanted them to do so, but obeyed nevertheless. Both she and Xavier nodded, and reached for their hood, flicking them off at the same time. 

Eidos's breath caught in his throat. He froze, trying to take in the new but old faces, trying to see if it was some kind of joke. He stood their looking at their faces, gaping. It took him a awhile, but he regained himself enough to straighten and take a few deep breaths. Once he got over his shock, tears began tumbling down his cheeks. Emotions filled him, happiness, shock, regret.

Both Luke and Zoë were curious as to why the great Eidos was crying. They were even more confused when he hugged them both. Even Zoë let him embrace her, too startled to snap at him like she did to anyone who tried to touch her. 

"Do we know you?" Luke asked him, unnerved by his behavior.
"Didn't think you would forget me so fast." His voice rumbled with emotion, almost cracking. For the first time in a long, long time, Eidos reached up to grasp the edge of his hood.

"Percy?!" Both reacted differently. One hugged him, and one slapped him and then hugged him. Guess who did what. 
"How dare you become more famous than me?" Luke asked him, his voice muffled by Eidos's shoulder. "Yeah, right, because fame is everything to me." He replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
Rolling her eyes with a smile, Zoë scoffed at his comment. She turned her attention back to Percy who was rubbing his red cheek.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you....." She trailed off, grinning sheepishly. Both Luke and Chaos gasped dramatically, "Did you just apologize?" Luke nudged her, winking at Eidos over her shoulder. Zoë whacked Luke upside his head, grumbling.
"It's alright" He waved it off, saving Luke from her wrath. 

"Now tell us what happened." He asked, looking for a way to distract Zoë. Leaving Eidos backed in a corner, he began his tale.

~(Edited)~