Chapter 17

"So this is the infamous camp." Xavier deadpanned. His unimpressed tone seemed to punch the campers who were bursting with pride. They were currently looking down at a very different Camp Half- Blood than they remembered. 

The camp had been extended for miles and miles and each of the cabins now looked like mansions, but had kept their uniqueness. The big house was now even bigger and so were the strawberry fields. There were huge halls and building, most probably the different facilities the demigods used.

A large wave of nostalgia hit all three of them even though the place looked different but Eidos had trained them in a way that they wouldn't carelessly show their emotions. Yes, they still pranked and blushed, but they knew when and where to show emotion and now wasn't the time.

But that didn't mean that they didn't choose what emotions to show. Xavier was having a lot of fun picking on the immortal campers nerves, but in reality, it truly was unimpressive. They had seen better places that the 'oh so beautiful camp'. They had been everywhere, for Chaos's sake!

Immediately as they entered the borders, a shout was heard. "Who have you all brought here?" Duke asked the immortals. "Looks like another batch of weak, pathetic demigods." He sneered and steeped forward trying to intimidate three of the most powerful people in universe.

It disappointed them to know that this was how new demigods were treated when they first entered the borders. Tired after fighting monsters they were greeted with such sort of arrogance?

Cora though he looked more like a constipated duck, than a person when he tried to glare at them. She mentally sighed. Though her blood was boiling she kept her calm because Eidos had advised them not to get involved in anything other than what was required. It wasn't an order, but Xavier and Cora received it as one.

He never ordered them away from war or official business, but whatever he said was full of wisdom so lines between advice and orders had blurred till there was no distinction. 

Therefore, she completely ignored him and turned to Hazel. She was one of the only people who were genuinely nice. 
"A war meeting will be conducted an hour after dawn tomorrow. You may choose whom to share this news with." She told them and they nodded, not questioning her due to the authority in her voice.

They told time using the sun and moon because all the different planets the had been to had different ways of telling time so they stuck to saying 'two hours after noon' or 'three hours before midnight' and so on. It was convenient.

"Where will you stay?" Asked someone. She wasn't really paying attention at the faces anymore but her ears were sharp. She and Luke were dying to see their reactions and so she mentally smirked and pulled a small charm off her bracelet. She flung the house shaped charmed on the ground near the big house and saw all the demigods eyes widen.

There stood a huge mansion with a unique but gorgeous architecture. It was gigantic but had a homely feel to it. Eidos had charmed it to turn into a tiny charm on her bracelet which also held several charms which turned into bows, arrows and hunting knives and other such stuff. 

The mansion was  the one the trio always used on their missions so they were comfortable and familiar with it. Of course they had a much less conspicuous base, but where would they show off if not here?

The architecture was elegant, modern and homely all the same. You could practically see Annabeth's brain analyzing and admiring  every inch of it and replicating it. Xavier mentally smirked, knowing that what their Commander had designed was not going to be the new trend.

While every single person was gaping at it, they went inside and began to get comfortable. Eidos used his power to fog the air around the house, making sure that they got their much needed privacy. 

After freshening up, they quickly got into their pajamas and chose to sleep. Due to Eidos's persuasion they were soon fast asleep, mentally exhausted by returning to their old home.

~(Edited)~