Part 1-The announcement

A/N:hello, my fellow Wattpaders. I created this story because I have read many werewolf romances and it inspired me to write one too! So I'll just try this out and see how it goes. Enjoy!
Please vote for a chapter update if u like this story:)

(Hi, please give it a try; I promise you it gets better through each one and more exciting. I started this book a while ago and my writing skills have improved a lot throughout these few months since I started.
August, 2015)
Joseph

"Faster, faster!" I barked at my wolves. We were all running in the woods of our territory in our wolf forms. Everyone was panting yet still moving under my command. I didn't realize that I was tired too until I stopped running.

"Take a break everyone." I instructed. We all shifted back in our human forms and got dressed.

As I was walking back to my house, my Beta Kayla linked her arm through mine and gives me a flirty smile. She has beautiful blond hair that goes up to her shoulders and a strong body.

"Hey Alpha," she said. "You want to go out with me tonight at the beach?" She asked me. "Sorry, no I can't," I said.

"Why?" She whined. "I have business to do." I replied.

She huffed. "Fine, tomorrow night?" She asked hopefully. "Sure, I'll see you." I answered just to get her to leave me alone. She grinned and left me, clearly satisfied with my respond.

I sighed. I still haven't found my mate yet. I know she is out there somewhere.

*****

I sighed as the warm water trailed down my back. Then I got out of the shower and got changed.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" I said as I dry my short black hair with a towel. My third in command walked in with another damaged wolf. "Hello, Carter. What brings you here?" I greeted.

"Alpha, we were walking to our pack house when we saw a rogue sneak by. We caught it, but it growled and ran away. You know how uncommon this is, since everyone knows how strong we are. But before it ran away, we saw a glimpse of red at the end of their tail. Do you know what this means?" Carter asked.

"Yes. Go back to the pack house and warn everyone about this notice. Tell everyone to be caution. There will be a meeting tonight at 7 at the shore of the lake. Are you all right?" I asked the injured man. He nodded. "Go fix him up." I ordered.

Carter nodded and left my room. I always chose the shore as a meeting place since there was plenty of room there and it was a comfortable place. Plus, I had few of my wolves to build a stage of wood for me to stand on and make announcements. I hung the wet towel on the rack in my enormous bathroom and walked down the stairs.

There was no one in the house except for myself now, so I made myself some coffee, sat on the L-shaped couch and closed my eyes.

I looked at the digital clock on the table in front of me. 5:05 PM. I decided to work on some work I had been assigned to from my University. Yes, I was a very smart student in high school and I graduated to one of the greatest universities. Oh, and one more thing- I skipped a grade due to my intelligence. I do all my work online so I don't have to actually go there. There are a few people there that are werewolves that understand my issues, but most of the people are just mortals. They would just freak out if they found out what I was.

About an hour later, someone came in but I couldn't see since I was at the very back of the house, in my office. "Joseph," someone sang. Kayla, I thought.

Kayla calls me by my first name when we are alone. She came in a moment late and wrapped her arms around my neck behind me.

"Hey Kayla," I said as I turn my chair around to face her. She gave me a devilish grin. "You want to go to somewhere before we go to the meeting?" she asked. "Sure." I said with a shrug. I saved my work on my laptop and went with her outside.

"Ah..." she sighed. I agreed with her. The sun was still up, although I know it will set soon. The air was so refreshing. I closed my eyes and breathed in. I don't know how long we stood there like that, smelling the scent of woods and the sound of rustling leaves when suddenly, someone came walking to us. I quickly opened my eyes in case there was an attack but relaxed when I only saw Carter.

"Hey, buddy. meeting starts in 20 minutes. Better be ready." Just like Kayla, he calls me something else when it's just us. "Sure, dude. Thanks." Yep, I could play it cool too. "Let's go." I said.

*****

"Good evening everyone," I said to the crowd surrounding me. "I have a very important news to say. Today afternoon, some people claimed they saw a rogue...with a red tail." I loked around to see very surprised faces.

"Yes, the Red Ends are back. I know all of you are very concerned, therefore I will make some new rules to follow until we know it's safe." I cleared my throat. "Number one: Always lock the door when you leave a place. Number two, do not go outside in the forest unless you are with at least two other pack members. Lastly, no one is allowed to go outside after eleven o'clock p.m. Some of my men would be guarding the perimeter of our territory. If you do not follow these rules, you will be punished. Remember; this is for your safety. Any questions?" I look around.

Someone raised their hand. "What happens if we disobey one of the orders?" he boldly asked. "That's for me to know and you to find out." I simply said. "What if I don't want to find out?" he questioned. I rolled my eyes slightly. This is ridiculous. "Then good for you." I answered. Some people chuckled at my respond. "Thank you."

I walked off the stage as Carter dismissed everyone back to their houses. I hurried to the pack house, where most members were getting ready dinner.

Some one touched my back. "Nice announcement there." Kayla said. "Thanks.You want to come to my place to eat? Just the two of us?" I asked her. She smiled. "What makes you think I'll say no?"

----------

A/N: So that was the first chapter. I hope you all liked it. Don't forget to vote, follow and comment!