Reflection & Writer's Note

Reflection about the story

First of all, I wanna thank my cousin for Dylan's poem "I Love You Endlessly". Sa kanya iyon galing, and he made that for his girlfriend before. Pero tulad ng nangyari kay Storm, iniwan din siya nung babae. Akala ko dati sila ang magkakatuluyan n'on, because he loves the girl so much, pero nagkahiwalay pa rin. He knew that I like that poem of him (pinabasa niya kasi sa akin 'yun noong kakagawa pa lang niya ng poem na 'yon), kaya binigay nalang niya sa akin after ng break up nila. And praise God! Nagamit ko siya sa novel na 'to.

I also dedicate this story to my aunt who encountered God the same way as Demi encountered God. Sa kanya talaga galing 'yung idea ng pagkakakilala ni Demi sa Panginoon through her sickness. My aunt had a breast cancer. One night she encountered God and heard the voice of God asking her "Anong gusto mong gawin ko sa 'yo?" and she answered, "Gusto kong gumaling." By her very strong faith, she got healed; she experienced divine healing from God. She did what Demi did in the story. Pinilit niyang tumayo kahit masakit, at patuloy na dinedeklara sa sarili niya na "Pinagaling na ako ng Diyos" Hanggang sa tuluyan siyang nakarecover at ngayon, napakalakas niya na at hindi na bumalik ang cancer niya. That means, faith is enough to heal you. Just have faith, and you'll be healed. Until now nagagamit pa niya ang testimony na 'yan sa mga anniversaries ng mga churches. They invite her to share her testimony about divine healing. Kaya, kung may mga kakilala kayo na may mga sakit at karamdaman, convict them to trust in the Lord and believe that there is Jehovah Rapha (Diyos na Manggagamot). Strong faith ang kailangan para makamtan 'yan.

Tulad ng Title ng story na 'to, it is all about promises. And you've read how the promises of Dylan diverted to the promises of God in Demi's life. It's true that you can't really trust a man's promises, because some of their promises are meant to be broken. Far away from the promises of God, because the promises of will be fulfilled whether you like it or not. Sa gitna ng mga pagsubok sa buhay, ang mga pangako ng Diyos ang tanging masasandalan natin sapagkat subok at napatunayan na ang mga 'yon.

I love how God moved in Demi and Dylan's life, how God directed their lives kahit na hindi maganda ang mga naging pangyayari, but there was a purpose. They both discovered the truth and life.

Malinaw sa story na hindi ka makakasiguro kung siya na ba talaga, so don't give yourself to someone outside marriage kasi ikaw din ang kawawa sa bandang huli. Preserve your purity for your future. Reserve mo ang sarili mo sa taong ilalaan ng Lord para sa 'yo. Bukod sa kailangan nating pahalagahan ang purity natin, kailangan din nating sumunod sa batas ng Diyos, sapagkat napakalinaw sa Bibliya na ang sex outside marriage ay kasalanan. That's Fornication.

1 Corinthians 6:18–19 -
Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body. Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself.

1 Thessalonians 4:3–4 
God's will is for you to be holy, so stay away from all sexual sin. Then each of you will control his own body and live in holiness and honor.

Ephesians 5:3
But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints.

If you already commited that sin, just repent and come to God. Hindi pa huli ang lahat para itama ang iyong pagkakamali. 1 John 1:9 says But if we confess our sins to God, he will keep his promise and do what is right: he will forgive us our sins and purify us from all our wrongdoing.

Kung nalulungkot kayo sa nangyari kay Demi, dapat lang haha! Actually, naaawa talaga ako sa character ni Demi, pero huwag ninyong dibdibin, fiction lang ito, mga kapatid. But I love what Demi did in this story. She chose peace than fighting for Dylan and her daughter. As a Christian, we are a peacemaker. But, the problem is, she hid her daughter from Dylan. Well, we can't judge that kind of decision as a mother. She's just protecting her child.

So, yeah, that's all guys. I hope you've enjoyed this story. Share it to your friends if you want them to know that God is real. God is real, indeed! Miracles prove it.

Sa mga nagcoconfuse kung love ba talaga ni Storm ang wife niya. Try to analyze Loving a Believer Book 2, nariyan ang logic.

***

Writer's Note

Thank you so much for supporting this story until the end. Bilib ako sa mga Team Fara na nagbasa nito kahit na naiinis sila kay Demi haha! Ang strong ninyo, guys! Super thakful talaga ako sa mga readers ko na talagang sinusubaybayan ang bawat novels na sinusulat ko, lalo na sa mga nagrerecommend sa mga friends nila. (napansin ko na yan ang dahilan kung bakit nadiscover ng iba ang story ko.) Thank you so much! Palagi ko kayong sinasama sa mga prayers ko. I know na ang Lord ang magpapala sa inyo. I pray na marami pang plot ideas na ibigay sa akin ang Lord para makasulat pa ako ng mga stories na magluluwalhati sa kanya.

God bless you, guys!

Here's the list of my novels:

COMPLETED:

Loving a Believer Trilogy is my first novel, and that's Storm Dylan's original story. Kung gusto ninyong malaman kung paano ang nangyari kay Storm and Fara, read that story.

Heart of a Servant is Christy and Bryan's story. That's good for you if you are a servant of God or you have a desire to be a servant of God. That's all about ministry.

ON GOING:

Against Our Will is about overcoming suicidal thoughts and more understanding about fighting that battle.

STAND ALONE NOVELS

COMPLETED:

The Housebreaker's Windfall is under thriller/mystery genre. That's good for entertainment if you are a fan of unique plot ideas. (Part of my experiment)

ON GOING:

The Next King is under fantasy genre. Royalties, peculiars, kingdom, monsters and more. That's written in english. (also part of my unique plot ideas experiment.)

Just check my profile if you wanna see more. Thank you and God bless you!

04/24/2020