•4•

"I really don't want to go to class" I mumble as Haz straightens my hair for me. I love when he does small things like this. He's a very busy man, and he's, you know, a mob member. They're not typically sweet like this.
"It's your last year, you've got this" he says, leaning forward to kiss my cheek.
Four months left of school, but it feels like ages. I don't even know how I'm suppose to have my dream job of being a high school teacher after this is over. How can I with the life I have? I'm always at risk. I'm always in danger. Therefore that would be putting the kids at risk and I can't do that.
I shake away the thoughts, as Haz sets down the straightener.
"All done" he says with a smile, proud of the work he's done.
"Thank you Hazzy" I smile.
"Let me drive you to class today" he offers and I raise my brow at him.
"Why?" I ask. "Don't you have work to do?"
"Honest answer?" He asks.
"Always." I say.
"Cause if I see that dick Ben I'm going to kick his ass" he says and I shake my head, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"No you're not" I say.
"Oh come on! He's been coming on to you all week!" He groans.
"And I come home to you. Every day." I remind him.
I press a soft kiss to the corner of his lips, and he looks at me funny.
"You're cute but I'm still taking you" he says and I roll my eyes.
"Then you're buying me iced coffee" I say.
"Deal."
I decided to wear the Gucci tracksuit today. Haz is right, fuck what other people think. If someone's going to judge me for suddenly having nice things that's their problem.
We head out, getting in his black bugatti and driving to school, stopping to get iced coffee on the way. Can you tell I'm slightly addicted?
We pull up to the school, of course peoples eyes instantly look to the black Bugatti.
"There's his bitch ass" Haz mutters, seeing Ben standing with one of his friends.
Haz gets out of the car and I instantly get worried. Oh god what is he doing!
My heart rate relaxes when he rounds the car, coming to open the door for me. I step out, shooting him a smile.
"Just because I can't hurt him doesn't mean I can't show him who you belong to." He says, grabbing my hips in his hands and pressing me against the car, his lips attaching to mine. Part of me knows I should pull away and this is petty, but Jesus Christ Haz's lips. On mine. Always a great experience.
He pulls away, leaving me slightly breathless.
"I think he got the point" he mutters.
"I don't know, maybe one more time to be safe" I let out a small laugh, pulling his face into mine once again, pressing my lips to his harshly. He's like a drug. Once I start I can't stop.
"You're going to be late" he mumbles between kisses before pulling away again.
"I'll see you in a bit" I smile.
"See you darling" he says, walking around the car to get in, driving away.
We're still in that first phase in a relationship. We're all over each other, all the time. It drives people crazy.
I walk straight past Ben, not even looking in his direction and I hear his friend laugh. Ah poor guy. Imagine missing out on me.
My phone dings as I walk into class and I check it.
Petra: so.. I did something stupid.
Oh no.. here we go.
Aria: what did you do?
I sit down in my class, pulling out my laptop getting ready to start.
Petra: Ezra asked me on a date.. I said no. He left and I don't think he wants to see me again.
I sigh, Petra is the queen of ruining good things for herself.
Aria: I'll be home in a couple hours. Come over and I'll help you out.
I lock my phone and class starts. I hear someone's pen drop behind me, and I lean down to pick it up, handing it to the girl who dropped it.
"Thank you" she smiles and I nod.
As I go to turn back, my eyes meet with someone in a dark coat and dark hair. His brown eyes bored into mine. I remember I've been seeing this guy since I came back a week ago, but never before then. Weird..
I turn back, paying attention to the professor.
Class ends and I pack up my stuff, stepping out of the room. I pull out my phone, texting Haz.
Aria: hey, I'm ready.
As I walk down the hallway, I see a the familiar dark black jacket walking behind me.
Just a coincidence, he just looks creepy Aria. Everything is fine. No one is stalking you.
Although it is weird that he's just randomly showed up and takes every class I take..
no. You're not going to think like that.
I step outside, seeing Haz is already here and waiting for me. He's dressed nicely as always. Black pants and a patterned button up. Black sunglasses rest on the bridge of his nose as he leans against the Bugatti. I notice all the girls giving him heart eyes and I feel anger rise inside me. He's mine.
"Hey Hazzy" I smile, kissing his lips.
"Ready to go home beautiful?" He asks and I nod.
He opens the car door for me and I get in. As he rounds the car to get in the drivers seat I roll down my window, shooting a glare to the girls staring at him. Fuck off.
"Well you sure are eye candy" I groan as he gets in, starting the car.
"And you're the only one who gets to taste me" he says.
Ugh I love this man.
"Everyone is gone, doing deals. We've got the whole place to ourselves." he says in a beautiful low voice. God fucking Dammit.
"As much as I would love that, and believe me I really would, Petra is coming over." I inform him. A frown grows on his face and he groans.
"First your brother cock blocks by living with us, now Petra. I say we move to a secluded island where we can be naked all day long" he smirks.
"You dirty boy" I shake my head with a laugh.
"I'm going to have to take you away soon. So I can have you all to myself."

A/N: four chapters in! I really like posting two chapters at a time cause it gives room for feedback. Let me know what you guys think!