•9•

"What's wrong?" Tom asks, noticing I'm upset.
I lift my head from the chair, looking over to him.
"Nothing" I mutter.
"Oh come on! Don't do that" he says.
"I don't want to talk about it" I say.
"Why not? Do I have to kick someone's ass?" He asks, a small laugh escaping his lips.
"Yeah your best friends" I mutter under my breath and he instantly stops laughing.
"What did that fucker do to you? I'll end him right now." He says, completely serious.
"Nothing. He literally did nothing." I say.
"You tell me what he did Aria. I swear to god I'm going to kill him-" Tom stands up and I groan.
"Tom! I literally mean he did nothing! I'm upset because he didn't tell his mum about me." I say.
He calms down, sitting back down and earning a laugh from Ezra.
"He doesn't talk to his mum much, don't take it personally." Tom says.
"Haz is obsessed with you, don't think too much of it" Ezra says.
"Trying not to" I say.
___
I sit on the bed, finishing up French braiding my hair. The door opens and Haz walks in. I don't look over at him, instead staring into the mirror as I tie the band around the end of my braid.
"I like these" he says, pulling the end of one of my braids, a small laugh escaping his lips.
I see him through the mirror, frowning when I don't react to his comment.
"Are you embarrassed of me?" I ask quietly.
"What?" He says, sitting down in front of me so I'm forced to look into his piercing blue eyes. "Why in the world would you think that?"
"Why didn't you tell your Mum you're dating me?" I ask.
"do you really think it's cause I'm embarrassed of you?" He asks.
"I don't know" I shrug.
"Honey" he shakes his head. "You are absolutely the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me and If I could announce to the entire world that you're mine, I would."
"Then why?..."
"My mum always said I shouldn't get into a relationship. That it would be unfair to put a woman through that. The worry, the strain of this life.. all of it. I didn't want to disappoint her." He explains. "Not because of you, but because I'm putting the most beautiful, amazing woman through my shit every day."
I give him a small smile, pulling the boy into my arms. His face nuzzles into my neck, his soft hair tickling my face.
"I love you, Hazzy. You don't ruin my life, in fact I don't know how I would have gotten through all of this without you" I say.
He lets out a small laugh and I pull away from the hug.
"What?" I ask.
"Remember when you told me that you wanted nothing to do with me outside of work?" He asks.
"Yeah then you proceeded to call me a bitch and said you'd give me a second chance" I roll my eyes.
"Then we had drunken nights one through four" he smiles.
"I think it's time we've had drunken night number five?" I question and he smirks.
"Well.. I was thinking we could go to the club with the guys?" He questions. "If not that's fine-"
"Are you kidding? I'm dying to dress up" I say.
"Then get dressed up pretty girl" he says. "I'll go tell Tom we're going."
He leaves the room and I pull out my phone, texting Petra to come with all of us. It'd be the perfect time to see Ezra. I walk over to my closet, picking through my outfits.
"Eh, this'll work" I shrug, pulling out my favorite little black dress. Classic and slutty. Just like me. I change into it, and put on my red bottoms that Haz was so excited to gift me even though the only heels I wear are pleasers when I'm dancing. The nice thing about being a former stripper? I'm amazing at walking in heels.
I fix my hair and makeup, walking upstairs.
Petra: I'm down, meet you guys there!
I lock my phone after reading the text, walking into the living room where the guys are waiting for me.
"No. absolutely not. Get your ass upstairs and put on some Damn clothes." Tom says as I walk in.
"It's a dress, Tom" I roll my eyes.
"Barely." He says.
"Look at you baby" Haz smiles, placing his hands on my hips.
"You're endorsing this?!" Tom says, his voice getting all high and pitchy causing me to laugh.
"She looks good." Haz defends me and I smile widely.
"See? I look good." I stick my tongue out at Tom.
"Well course' Haz thinks so you're fuckin' naked." Tom says, walking over towards the door. "Put this on"
He hands me my jacket and I groan.
"If it'll get you to shut up" I say, slipping it on. It's just going to come right off once we're inside the club.
"All of that's coming off when we get home" Haz whispers in my ear as we walk out to his car.
This boy makes me feel too many feelings.
We get in his car, telling Tom and Ezra that we'll meet them there.
"Im not wearing this." I say, taking the jacket off and throwing it into the back seat.
"Please, remove some more" Haz says and I roll my eyes.
"Man whore" I shake my head.
"Only for you sweetheart" he says.
We get to the club, and he holds his arm around my waist as we walk in.
"Mr. Osterfield" the bouncer nods, allowing us in.
"They know you?" I ask.
"Tom owns the place" Haz says.
Should have known, what place does Tom not own in London?
We go inside and the loud music blares in my ears. It's pretty packed, and I quickly realize everyone in here must be some form of a criminal. Normally that would make me nervous, but Haz is right here to keep me safe. He won't ever let anyone harm me.