•39•

•chapter warning: this chapter will be slightly more intense so if you get uncomfortable easily, don't read.

"Wake the fuck up" I punch mark in the face. His eyes spring open, looking around at where he is.
"What the fuck.." he mutters to himself, before looking at me.
I look over the table of tools, wondering which I want to use first. So many different ways to make this man suffer.. I just want to feel his blood dipping from his wounds, watch him scream in pain, wanting to just die.. but he won't. Not until I hurt him so badly that he wishes he was never born.
"Dude you're crazy! Our thing was over with years ago! Where am I?! Who are you?!"
I laugh at his stupidity, as Tom walks up to him, leaning down to get right in his face.
"I am the mob boss, and you fucked with my little sister." He says plainly, staring him right in the eyes.
"I had no clue man!" Mark tries to defend himself.
"That I was her brother or that you were fucking a sixteen year old?" Tom asks.
"It was forever ago, she doesn't even care!"
I grab my knife, wanting to carve into his body while he screams.
"Yeah well I do" I say.
"Are you guys in a cult or some shit?" He asks, fear in his eyes.
"Something like that" I laugh, shoving the knife down in his leg, making his screams echo through the empty room. Like music to my ears.
I will make him feel the pain he's made Aria feel. He'll never step foot out into the world again. Normally I take pity on the men down here, normally I don't join in on the torture. But him? Child predators don't deserve mercy, they don't deserve a second chance. They deserve pain, they deserve suffering.
"Haz?" I hear Aria upstairs calling me. I look over to Tom, who nods and heads upstairs.

•Aria's Pov•
I walk down the hallway, seeing Tom come out of the basement.
"Is Haz down there?" I ask.
"Yeah" he nods.
"What is he doing?" I ask, knowing it can't be anything good going on down there.
"Just dealing with someone" he shakes his head. "Nothing important. What do you need?"
"Nothin, just woke up and Haz was gone." I say. "How long do you think he'll be?"
Tom looks to the ground, rocking back and fourth on his heels.
"A while." He says.
"Thomas? What's going on down there?" I ask.
He looks to me, groaning. He's good at keeping secrets from a lot of people, almost everyone.
Everyone except me.
"He uh.. we um.."
"Spit it out Holland" I say.
"We've got Mark down there." He says.
"You've got mark down there?!" I ask.
"We. I said we. Mostly Haz. It was his idea." He says quickly, trying to put the blame on Haz.
"And they're just down there?"
"Yeah, why..?" He asks.
I open the door, going down the steps, Tom following in behind me quickly.
"Aria you can't be down here-" Tom tries.
Haz stops what he's doing, turning around to see me. His eyes go wide, worried of what my reaction will be. He's covered in blood, and not his own. Last time I saw him down here, it was terrifying, but right now, all I want is to see this dick suffer. Haz is right. Mark took advantage of me..
I take a few steps closer, looking Mark in the eyes.
"Hand me the knife." I say.
"Darling, I don't think-"
"Hand. Me. The knife." I say sternly, holding my hand out to Haz.
He slowly puts his arm out, setting the knife in my hand.
"Wh-what are you doing?" Mark stutters.
"You. You made me feel like I couldn't do anything without you." I shake my head.
"You couldn't. You were weak, a kid." He spits, eyes trained on me.
"Exactly! I was a kid!" I scream at him, tears falling down my cheeks. Every emotion I suppressed from my past comes back in a split second. Everything he did to me.. I punch him in the face. Once.. twice.. his blood on my hand and arm.
"I'm going to kill you." I say shakily, holding the knife to his throat. "I'm gunna kill- I'm- I'm go-"
I squeeze my eyes shut, and Haz puts his hand on my shoulder, and his other hand over mine holding the knife.
"Let it go" he whispers in my ear, softly grabbing the knife from my hand.
I stumble backwards, Tom grasping me in his arms. I bury my head into his shoulder, tears still slipping my eyes.
"As much as I'd love to keep making you feel the pain you made her feel, id rather just end this now." Haz says.
I hear him cock his gun, quickly followed by a loud bang. My eyes squeeze shut and my arms cling to Tom even tighter.
"It's okay.. Shh it's okay" he says.
I feel Harrisons hand on my shoulder, and Tom releases me into his arms.
"It's done baby. It's all over" he kisses my head, holding me in his arms. I can't bring myself to move my face from Harrisons chest, not wanting to see the dead body.
"Ezra" Tom calls. "Get him out of here."
As Ezra and Tom start to untie Marks dead body, Haz guides me up the stairs, wanting to get me out of that room.
"I- I have his blood on me." I cry.
"Cmon, lets go clean you up." He says, holding me under his arm as we walk to our bathroom. I stand there as he leans into the shower, turning it on to let the water heat up. He grabs the hem of my shirt, pulling it up over my head, then taking off my pants.
"It's okay." He says, kissing my shoulder as he helps me remove my bra and underwear. I step into the warm shower, the hot water cascading over my body giving me a slight sense of peace.
Haz undressed himself, getting into the shower with me. He reaches for the loofa, squirting soap onto it.
"Turn around." He says softly.
I turn to face the wall, and he runs the soapy loofa over my back, massaging my neck with his other hand. I relax under his touch, knowing that everything will be okay, because I'm with him. He gets every bit of blood off my arm, making sure there's no trace of that man left.
I look up into his blue eyes, but their trained on my arm, scrubbing the now non existent. I put my hand over his, making him stop. He finally looks to me, and I grab his face in my hands.
"Thank you.." I say.
He leans in, barely brushing his lips over mine.
"I'm going to protect you. Always."

A/N: I just noticed we have 1k reads so I decided to give you all another chapter today :) I have the ending planned out for this book and Im excited, you guys will not expect the shit I have planned. It's going to be crazy. Thank you all for reading!