•44•

"Oh god.. what happened?" I ask Haz as he walks through the door.
"I have no clue" he shakes his head. "Tom will be here in a minuet, he left after me."
"So Ezra hasn't killed him yet?" I ask.
"Nope, but when she tells him.." he trails off.
"Mrs. Osterfield, dinner will be ready in ten minuets!" The chef calls from the kitchen.
Haz raises his brow at me, a smirk planted on his face.
"Mrs. Osterfield.. hmm, I like the sound of that." He says, taking a seat next to me.
"Well all it takes is a simple question." I chime.
"Patience darling" he teases and I frown.
"Come on Harrison! We're having a baby! We already know we're going to be together forever!" I groan and he laughs, kissing my lips.
"How about we get this baby out of you first, then we'll talk about diamond rings and wedding dresses." He says.
The front door opens, and a very stressed out looking Tom walks in.
"Hello Thomas" I say.
"Ah man! She fucken told you!" He exclaims, throwing his hands up.
"Want to explain to me why you fucked my best friend?" I ask.
"I was drunk, she took advantage." He says plainly and I roll my eyes.
"Don't put all the blame on her." I say.
"Aria believe me, I know I was wrong to do it, but the girl just kept pushing it and pushing it, she probably flirted with me for a good twenty minuets before that happened." He says.
"Seriously?" I ask.
Why would she sit there and flirt with him? In the time it takes to do that, she would have come to her senses and realized that doing this would make Ezra hate her and probably break up with her.
Unless.. that's exactly what she wants..
Petra doesn't do relationships. She wants an out, a way to become her single fun self again.. I don't think this was planned, but it was a convenient way to end the relationship. I need to talk to her..
"Mrs Osterfield, dinner is ready." The chef calls from the kitchen.
"Mrs. Osterfield?" Tom questions. "First a secret child, now a secret marriage?"
"No, and even if there was a secret marriage, you fucked my best friend so I still win." I say, getting up and heading into the kitchen.
"Thank you" I say to the chef, seeing our plates with food already set on the table. I love that Haz hires a chef. I hate that she's slightly young and pretty.
"Anything else I could do for you all?" She asks as the guys walk in, Tom obviously checking her out.
"No, that's all. Thank you." Haz nods and she makes her way out as we sit.
"Nice. Hot chef." Tom comments and I scoff.
"She's not hot." I say.
"Haz?" Tom asks, and I stare him down.
"Mate she's my girlfriend, remember?" Haz laughs and my mouth drops.
"Well god Haz why don't you just go fuck her and knock her up then." I say.
"See what you did?" Haz groans to Tom.
"All you have to do is say she's ugly." I state.
"She's Ugly." He says and I roll my eyes at him.
"Yeah well now it means nothing cause I had to tell you to say that." I say.
"Hah, you're screwed man." Tom laughs.
"What are you laughing about you dirty mistress?" I ask, making him shut up real quick.
God someone get this baby out of me.. I'm getting very moody.
We sit and eat dinner, talking about anything other than the hot chef I'm going to make Haz fire and the whole mess with Ezra and Petra. I give Tom the latest ultrasound photos, to which he completely turns into a different person over. I swear babies are the key to making Tom Holland, the biggest and baddest mobster out there, turn into a huge softie.
"So, have you guys thought of god parents?" He asks.
"Kind of" I say.
In the life we live, we definitely need to make a decision on who would be the best fit to take care of Noah if something happens to us. The life Haz lives is dangerous, and who knows what will happen to me. I just want to know that if Haz and I die, Noah will be well taken care of. If I could leave my baby with anyone in the world, it would one hundred percent be Tom, but I can't trust that he won't die young either. I hate thinking that way, but he needs to go to someone who I know will be alive and safe.
"I was actually thinking.. Nikki and Dom." I say.
"Mum and dad? Why not me?" Tom asks.
"Because you dumb ass you'll die before Haz does." I joke.
"Wrong, he almost died from a gunshot. Remember?" He says proudly and I shake my head.
"I think Nikki and Dom is a great option." Haz says.
We finish up dinner, and the guys head out to the backyard to shoot their guns like idiots. I pull out my phone, and text Petra.
Aria: have you talked to Ezra yet?
I wait a few minuets, getting no text back, which must mean she's with him right now.
It makes me so sad that she would do this to him, Ezra is actually one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. He went from being my body guard at school, to being one of my closest friends. If they break up it's going to be weird.
I get up and go outside, watching the guys shoot bottles. They hit them easily, with little to no time to aim. They could probably do it with their eyes closed, which is why I trust them with my whole life.
"I want to try!" I say.
"Aria you're going to miss, it's a lot harder than targets." Tom says and I scoff at him.
"Don't be a dick" I say, walking over and holding out my hand to Haz, who sets the gun in my hand.
"You're whipped." Tom says to Haz.
"She's having my fucking baby bro" Haz laughs.
I aim the gun for a lot longer than they need to, making sure I can rub it in Toms face when I hit it.
"You'd be dead by now if that was a person" Tom says.
"Shh." Haz shushes him. "You got this baby, just aim and shoot."
I line it up, and press my finger to the trigger, hearing the glass of the bottle shatter.
"Oh my god!" I squeal, not actually believing I managed to hit it.
"You did it!" Haz cheers.
"In your face you asshole!" I stick my tongue out to Tom.
"You'd still be dead if that was a person!" He exclaims with a laugh.
"Well that doesn't matter because I'm here." Haz says, pointing the gun, and without even looking he fucking hits the bottle. How. In. The. World.
"Yeah whatever show off." Tom rolls his eyes.
"Oh, baby doesn't like gunshots." I laugh, feeling Noah kicking my insides to death.
"Or he wants in on the fight" Haz shrugs.
"No, he's going to be a musician" I smile.
"God please don't raise your kid to be a musician" Tom shakes his head, turning back to shoot again.

A/N: so I've been struggling with this other book idea that I had a long time ago, and just as I decided I want to write it I heard another writer talking about the same idea 🙃 is it weird to write something that someone else is already writing? I started writing this months ago so I'm technically not stealing the idea..