•33•

"Merry Christmas Eve my beautiful girl" Haz says, kissing my head.
I open my eyes and glare at him, turning around in the bed to face the wall.
"Okay.. is something wrong?" He asks cautiously.
"Mhmm" I hum.
"Would you like to tell me what it is?" He asks.
"Nope." I say plainly.
"Aria I can't fix the problem if you won't tell me what it is" he says, propping himself up on his elbow so he can see my face.
"If you hadn't of drown yourself in alcohol maybe you'd remember" I mutter.
He sighs, pulling my shoulder down so I'm facing the ceiling, pleased that he can now see my whole face.
"What dick move did I make last night?" He asks.
I get up and out of bed, and walk straight out the bedroom door and upstairs.
"Morning Aria, merry Christmas Eve" Daniel smiles at me.
"Good morning" I greet him, pouring my cup of coffee.
"Cmon Ari just talk to me." Haz pleads.
"Oh man you fucked up big time last night" Daniel says before walking out.
"Seriously what did I do?" He asks.
"Believe me you don't want to know because you're going to feel like shit" I say.
"Well I'd rather I feel like shit than you. Tell me so I can fix it." He says.
I sigh, setting my mug down.
"You said life won't be fun once the baby comes." I state.
"Did I?" He asks in disbelief.
I know he was just drunk and talking out of his ass, but it still hurt my feelings, even if he didn't mean it.
"Yes." I say.
"Baby you know I didn't mean that, don't you?" He asks.
"Yes..." I mutter.
"And of course life will be fun once the baby comes, we can make Tom babysit" he laughs.
"You'd trust our baby with Tom?" I ask.
"Okay you have a point.. Harry and Sam can babysit."
I give him a small smile, one little thing still bothering me.
He grabs me and lifts me onto the counter top.
"Stop being grumpy" he says, pressing kisses to my jaw.
"Do you wish I hadn't gotten pregnant?" I ask.
He pulls away from me, a confused look on his face.
"Not at all." He shakes his head.
He runs his fingers down the sides of my arms, trying to read my face.
"I know you've had it difficult.. and I know you have abandonment problems, but darling there is nothing you could do that would ever make me want to leave or make me unhappy. You're stuck with me the rest of your life wether you like it or not." He gives me a small smile.
"I adore you" I say, kissing him.
His hands hold my face, deepening the kiss. I let myself melt into him, grabbing down at his hips, pulling him closer between my legs.
"So pretty" he mutters between kisses, his hands running down my sides, squeezing my ass as his tongue explores my mouth, making a small moan escape my lips.
"Jesus Christ, people eat on that island!" Ezra groans as he enters the kitchen.
I pull away from Haz, making him pout.
"We could have kept going, he would have left" Haz says and I roll my eyes at him with a laugh.
"I actually have a question for you" I say to Ezra, hopping off the counter.
"Shoot" he says.
"Do the guys talk about me?" I ask.
"Well.. I mean obviously. You're the only girl here and they're all horny gross men." He informs me.
"Scuse me? Why wasn't I told about this?" Haz asks.
"Because you're insane mate" Ezra says.
"Aria go change into some workout clothes." Haz says to me.
"Why? Thought you gave up on teaching me to fight?" I laugh.
"I need to do something"
Ezra gives me a 'told you he's crazy' look, and I head out of the kitchen to my room to change. I know exactly what Haz is going to do, and honestly? I think this could be fun.
I change into my shortest spandex shorts, and slip on a loose barley cropped tank top. I brush my now over grown and way too long hair into a high pony tail and put on my shoes.
Everyone works out in the mornings, which is why I avoid the gym this early- or all the time- I don't like working out around the guys I'm not friends with because they're creepy. I much prefer to go in there when Ezra or Jacob are in there.
The bedroom door opens and Haz walks in.
"When we're done with this those shorts are coming right off" he says as he grabs his gym shorts, putting them on.
"To change or to fuck me?" I ask and he smirks.
"Darling, the answer is always to fuck you." He says.
He grabs my hand, walking to the gym. I love when he does little thing like holding my hand. Haz is the kind of guy who never forgets the small forms of intimacy. Forehead kisses, playing with my fingers, brushing my hair, he loves that shit.
We walk into the gym, seeing there's a few guys here but most of them will be showing up in about ten minuets. Haz leads me over to the boxing area, and I sit on the bench as he grabs the tape to tape my hands.
"I'm excited to beat your ass" I smirk.
"Keep dreaming darling" he laughs.
We step into the ring and he hands me my hot pink gloves that I begged him to get me, yet have only been used like.. twice.
"Just basics first" he informs me, holding up his hands. He takes me through a few rounds, getting warmed up and working on my foot work.
People start to come in and notice I'm in here, Haz instantly starts to look angry, noticing the stares.
"One two" Haz says to me, not paying me too much attention as I throw the punches. I frown, seeing that even as he's distracted my punches barely phase him.
"Ugh I suck!" I groan.
"No you don't. You just need practice." He states. "I'm gunna go get you a water."
I step out of the ring, and over to the punching bag to practice. I throw a few punches, trying to remember how Haz taught me, but let's be honest. Who could pay attention to learning proper technique when Haz is standing there shirtless and sweaty? Definitely not me. My eyes are focused on something else, that being his insanely hot body.
"Need some help?"
I turn to see a man I've definitely seen before, but I can't remember his name. Something that starts with an A?
"Uhm no, think I'm good" I give him a small smile.
"Ashton" he introduces himself. "We've met, in the club a while back.."
it comes to my memory that almost every man in here has seen me practically naked. Wonderful.
"Aria." I say.
"Is Ashton seriously trying to land bosses girl?" I hear someone mutter behind me.
"I'm good here, you can get back to your workout" I smile.
"Sure you don't want some help, love?" He asks.
"Get the fuck out" Haz says from behind me and the mans eyes widen.
"Sir- I swear I was just offering my help." He stutters.
I turn to see Haz pulled his gun and my eyes widen, putting my hand over his gun, making him look me in the eyes.
"Don't Haz." I say.
"See, you got a smart girl. She knows you're over reacting." Ashton stupidly says.
"I swear I'll fucking kill you" Haz says angrily and I push my body in front of him more, doing what everyone in this room is too scared to do. Stand in Harrison Osterfield's way.
"Harrison please" I say.
His eyes flicker to mine, before landing back on Ashton. He drops his gun down, and looks to the whole group.
"I want you guys to listen and I want you to hear me clearly, because I will not repeat myself" he starts. "I have been informed of the.. disrespectful discussions that have been occurring. It's done. Next person to even look towards my girlfriend in a way that isn't of utmost respect, I will end you. Painfully."
"I apologize sir" Ashton says.
"While all of us celebrate Christmas Eve, you assholes will be mopping out the basement and warehouse." He says and leaves the room angrily.
"Thank you" Ashton whispers to me for saving his ass.
"You're welcome."

A/N: we love protective Haz💗🥵