•47•

Ten perfect little fingers, and ten perfect little toes. My baby is the perfect mix of Haz and I. His eyes, my nose, and a pouty little lip. He's beautiful. He is everything I imagined, but even better. You could never expect how much love you have for the little human growing inside of you until you're holding them in your arms.
"You slept good?" The doctor asks me.
"Yes." I nod, still looking down at my son in my arms.
"I believe we have some visitors coming?" She asks, taking my vitals just to make sure I'm okay.
"Yeah everyone's here now Aria, ready to introduce him?" Haz asks.
"Yes." I say again, not paying to much attention to anything other than my baby. It's like I'm in a trance, I can't believe I made this little human.
The doctor leaves and Haz kisses my head, and then the babies.
"I'll go get everyone." He smiles, stepping out of the room.
Noah grasps my finger in his hand while he sleeps. I can't wait for everyone to meet him.
A few minuets later the door opens, and everyone starts walking into the room.
"Grandparents first." I say, knowing Nikki and Phil won't be able to wait.
"And uncles!" Tom scolds, walking up to my bedside, kissing my cheek and looking down at Noah.
"He's so small.." he says in a hushed tone.
"Move it Thomas, let me see my grand baby." Nikki says, her standing on one side and Phil moving to stand on the other.
"Oh honey, he's so sweet" Phil coos.
"Has Harrisons eyes" Nikki smiles.
I hand Noah to Nikki, so Dom can see him up close, letting them bond with my sweet boy.
"How're you feeling?" Phil asks.
"Exhausted.." I say honestly. "I didn't know giving birth would be so difficult."
"We're all here to help you if you need guys" Nikki says, passing Noah carefully to Phil.
Phil smiles widely at him, and Haz stand next to her, running his hand over Noah's soft head.
"He's just perfect." She says.
I watch as he gets passed around from our parents, to our friends. Each one handles him gently, being so careful. I love that I can trust them all with Noah.
"Alright give me my son back." Haz says to Tom, taking Noah into his arms and kissing his forehead.
There's a knock on the door and it opens, my doctor walking in with a smile.
"Looks like we've got a full house!" She says. "I'm going to need everyone except dad to leave though."
"We'll see you later hun" Nikki smiles, squeezing my hand.
"He's really cute Aria!" Daniel whisper yells as he walks out and I laugh.
The door shuts and my doctor clicks a few things into her computer.
"Alright everything is looking great, keep going like this and you'll be out of here tomorrow morning." She smiles.
"Really? We can take him home that soon?" I ask.
"Yes, we have a 24- 48 watch period but if everything is fine you'll be good to go" she says. "You should get some rest, I can take him to the-"
"No, I've got him." Haz nods to the doctor.
"Alright, I'll check back in a few hours." She smiles, leaving the room.
"Haz.. I just love him.. I didn't know I could love something this much" I say, watching as he sways with our baby in his arms.
"Me too" he says.

•Harrison's pov•

Aria is sleeping, so I head to Toms to get cleaned up real quick before she wakes up.
I walk through the doors and instantly I hear yelling.
"I can't fucking believe it! How do you just sleep with another person?!" Ezra yells at Petra, Daniel, Tom, and Jacob sitting there awkwardly.
"It just how I was, and I fell into old ways. I'm sorry!" She frowns.
"Sorry isn't good enough!" Ezra says.
"Hey guys!" Daniel jumps up. "I'm really fucking gay!"
I laugh, seeing how Daniel is completely outing himself to the group just to stop a fight.
"What?" Ezra says, completely confused.
"Stop fucking fighting. You guys are lucky to have a relationship that not only is easy, but is socially accepted. Get over it! You have problems! Maybe you need some counseling or something, but realize your privilege." Daniel says.
"You're gay?" Tom asks him, brows knitted together.
"Yes." Daniel nods.
"Oh thank god, I thought you were into my sister!" He laughs.
"I thought that too." Jacob nods.
"Not gunna lie, I did too." I say.
Daniel makes fake throw up noises, shaking his head.
"I have pictured almost every guy in this room naked I'm definitely not into girls." He says.
"Almost every guy?" I question and he laughs loudly.
"Ezra and Jacob." He shrugs.
Where did his sudden confidence come from? Who is this kid? This is not the same Daniel that was crying over his parents not accepting him, this is a new, stronger version of himself.
"What?! Am I not attractive?" Tom asks.
Daniel looks him up and down, scrunching his face.
"Not my type, kinda small." He says and we all laugh.
He definitely lightened the mood in here. Petra and Ezra went from fighting, to laughing with the rest of us. I hope they work it out, they're really good together.
"I'm not small where it matters." Tom grumbles.
"Prove it." Daniel says and Toms eyes widen.
"Alright I'm out!" He laughs, getting up and leaving the room.
"Straight boys are such pussy's." Daniel says.
I leave the room, knowing the fighting is bound to start again soon. I head upstairs and shower and change into whatever clothes I have left here.
I'm going to miss our room here. This is where we had our first drunken night together, where we had sex the first time, where we had our first 'date' with my Halloween surprise. I loved getting to know her, chasing her, finally getting her. She was a challenge, god she was a challenge, but she was so worth it.
It's weird to think almost two years ago we met, it feels like just yesterday. I still get butterflies when she touches me, I still lean in to smell the shampoo in her hair, everything about her feels like a new experience every single day.

A/N: only three chapters left!! I've started writing my new book called To Make You Mine
I'll be posting the first chapter on Saturday May 30th, and I'd appreciate if you all would read it💙