•15•

"So.. that was awkward." Petra says as we walk inside her apartment.
"I hate how much I miss him.." I sigh.
"Just remember that you're doing this so you can be with him. If you just went back to him now you guys will always have these problems. But if you can work past it then you guys will be so much happier in the long run" she explains.
"I know." I nod.
"Cmon, movies and alcohol?" She asks.
"Movies yes, alcohol no, I don't feel good again." I say.
"Girl you need to go to the doctors soon what if you're dying" she says and I laugh.
"Well thank you for that thought, Petra!"
___
Petra has a pole in her living room, so I hop on, practicing some old tricks I haven't done in a while. I miss this. Not the stripping, not the lap dances, but doing pole. My mum put me in classes when I was eight for fun. I never thought it would turn into what it did, but I'm glad it was there for me when I needed it.
I start to feel too dizzy once again, so I get off the pole in hopes that it's just from spinning.
My hands start to tingle, which is new. My head feels light and airy.. almost like I'm going to fall.
"Hey Petra?" I call.
"Yeah?" She walks into the room.
"I don't feel right.." I say, stumbling to the couch. "I don't-"
Everything goes black.

•Toms pov•
"Get the fucking money I don't care what you have to do." I say to Jacob, sending him out of my office.
My phone rings and I look down at it, seeing Petra is calling. It's probably Aria because she broke her phone.
"Not a good time Aria" I say as I answer, looking around at the mounds of work in front of me.
"Tom it's Petra. Aria is in the hospital." She says and my eyes widen.
"What? What happened?" I ask.
"She passed out. I called an ambulance and were here now. They took her for testing." She says.
"I'm on my way" I hang up, instantly grabbing my keys and locking my office.
"Hey where you going?" Ezra asks, walking by with Haz.
"Aria is in the hospital" I say, not even thinking about how it will affect Haz. To be honestly right now I don't care.
"What?! Is she okay?" Haz asks frantically.
"I don't know, she passed out. I gotta go" I say, continuing to walk down the hall.
"I'm coming too" He says, catching up to me.
I can't even argue cause that'll be another minuet wasted when I could be with Aria.
I drive quickly to the hospital, not caring to stop at stop signs or lights. My fucking sister is there and I have no clue if she's okay.
"I need to see Aria Keenan." I say to the lady at the front desk of the ER.
"And who are you?" She asks. God I fucking hate people who don't realize I could ruin them with a snap of my fingers.
"Tom Holland. I'm her brother." I say.
"And you?" She asks Haz.
"I'm her boyfriend" he answers frantically.
"Okay, you can go back since you're her brother, but I'm sorry only family." The lady says to Haz.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" Haz says.
"Hey I'll update you, okay? Just sit down and I'll let you know what's going on." I tell him and he calms down.
"Alright.." he sighs.
"Room 9c" the lady says and I thank her, walking through the Doors and exploring the hallway to find my sister.
I see room 9c and walk in, seeing Petra sitting on the chair but the bed is gone.
"Where is she?" I ask.
"Still in testing" she tells me, patting the chair next to her lazily for me to sit.
"Thank you, for calling me." I say.
"Course." She nods. "I hope she's okay.."
"She's going to be fine. She's Aria. I mean she's faced a fucking mob boss that was paid to get her and came out on top." I say with a small laugh. My sister is a fighter and if she can get through all the shit she's gotten through, this will be a piece of cake. She will be okay. I know it.
"I should have made her go to the doctors sooner" she sighs.
"Believe me Petra, she's my sister and if there's one thing I know about my family, it's that we all are stubborn fucks." I say. "Couldn't have gotten her to go even if ya tried"
"You're right" she nods.
The door opens to the room, and a bed is rolled in, my sister laying on it. Her eyes are open. She's awake now.
"You called Tom?" She groans when she sees me.
"Yes she called me." I say.
"I just passed out it's not like I'm dying" she says.
"So do we know what happened yet?" I ask the doctor.
"Still waiting on the test results, but her blood pressure was abnormally low, which causes people to faint." The doctor says. "It also may be anemia. There are things that are easily treatable, don't worry too much."
"Okay, thank you." I nod.
"I'll be back with your test results in an hour." The doctor informs us, leaving the room.
"Are you guys really going to waste away an hour of your day to hear the doctor say I need to eat more spinach?" Aria asks with a laugh.
"Yeah we fuckin are cause I'll make you come home and force feed you all the spinach I can buy. And I'm a millionaire." I say, making her smile.
"I'm glad it's just you guys. Don't tell Harry and sam yet, and definitely don't tell Haz." She says.
Whoops.. well what do I do now?..
"Tom.." she starts. "You told Haz didn't you?"
"He's kinda in the waiting room" I say and she groans.
"God dammit Thomas" she sighs.
"I was in a hurry and he was worried!" I defend myself. 
My phone dings and I look down to see it's him.
Haz: is she okay? Is she awake?
"He just cares about you Aria." I state, texting him back.
Tom: she's awake. Waiting on results.