•31•

I make my way inside, angrily walking into Toms office and setting my stuff on the floor.
"You okay?" He asks, not looking up from his work.
"Haz is an asshole" I say.
He instantly drops his pen and his eyes meet mine.
"What the fuck did he do?" He asks angrily.
Okay, maybe I should have went to someone else to rant... this wasn't a good idea.
You know what? Screw it. Tom can get mad because I am mad.
"Some pretty girl at my college was talking to him, and he introduced me as your sister instead of his girlfriend. Then he said he's single." I frown.
"I'll take care of him." He says in a neutral tone.
Okay.. so take care of him in normal person language means talking, working things out. In Toms language? That could mean death.
"Ari?" I hear Haz finally getting home. Probably got hung up with his new girlfriend.
Tom stands up, walking over to his office door and opening it.
"Harrison" he calls.
Haz makes his way over, walking into the office.
"Ari let me-" he starts and Tom grabs him by his jaw, holding him back against the wall.
Okay this wasn't a good idea..
"Why are you fucking with my sister?" He asks him.
"Dude chill the fuck out-" Haz starts.
"I'll kill you, you hear me?" Tom says clearly.
"It was charity." Haz says.
Quickly, Tom lets him go. He steps back letting Haz catch his breath.
"God you dick head" Haz shakes his head at Tom. "You really think I'd do that if I didn't have to?"
"Can someone please explain to me what's going on?" I ask quietly.
"Haz dates psychopaths" Tom mutters, walking back to his seat.
Haz walks over to me, grabbing my hand.
"Let me explain?" He asks. I nod, and he pulls me out of the office to the empty living room. We sit down on the couch and he begins to tell me what happened.
"Charity is a crazy bitch I dated a very long time ago. She use to steal money from my bank account, steal my cars, cheat, so I broke up with her. She then turned a little crazy and obsessive. I'm just keeping you safe. It's better she doesn't know who you really are" he explains.
Okay well.. that makes perfect sense..
"I understand" I nod.
He gives me a concerned look, making me look up at him.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"It's stupid.." I mutter.
"Nothing you say or feel is stupid." He assures me. "Ari I want you to talk to me.."
I mentally groan, knowing it's the dumbest thing ever to be upset over.
"She's was just.. really pretty." I mumble.
He gives me a sad smile, pulling me to lay on his chest.
"You are the only girl I see true beauty in. You are the only girl that manages to catch my eyes and make me fall into a daze, and you, my dear, are the only girl I will ever be in love with. The rest of my life is for you."
I feel my heart swell, and I swing my leg over him, straddling his lap and pulling him into a deep kiss. This boy always manages to remind me how special I am to him, every single day. He means the world to me.
"I love you so much, Hazzy." I say.
"I love you too my babygirl." He mutters, kissing me once more before pulling me down to cuddle him.
"I don't ever want you to compare yourself to other girls.. okay?" He asks.
"Okay"
__
I sit outside around the fire with all the guys and Petra. Ezra is strumming his guitar like always, and Petra and I have our phones out and are writing ideas down.
"Marble floors in the bathroom right?" I ask.
"Course. And a clawfoot tub." She says.
I write it down, moving on from the bathroom to the bedroom.
"What's going on out here?" Haz kisses my forehead as he makes his appearance for the night.
"Making my list" I smile.
"List?" Tom questions.
Haz takes a seat next to me, resting his arm across my shoulders.
"Told her to make a list of what her dream house looks like, want to make sure we're out of here before the baby comes." Haz says.
"Wait.. what?" Tom asks, a frown on his face. "You guys are going to move out?"
"Tom, you kill people in the basement" I laugh. "Course we're going to move out when we have a baby."
"But I don't want you to." he says.
"We have to do what's best for the baby, Tom." I say.
"I know.. I understand. I'll just miss you a lot." He sighs.
"I'll be over so much it'll feel like I never left" I smile.
Haz reads over the list, nodding in approval.
"Only two bathrooms?" He asks.
"How many people do you think are going to be using them?" I laugh.
"Haz wants five kids" Tom mentions and my eyes widen.
"Fuck no" I shake my head.
"I do not you dickhead!" Haz says and Tom laughs loudly.
"Don't scare me like that!" I groan.
"Aria wants two. Ideally both boys." Petra says.
My best friend knows me so well.
"Both boys?" Haz questions.
"Girls are a pain in the ass" I shake my head.
"I want one boy and one girl" Haz says.
"I guess that's a compromise I can make" I say.
"You div's are talking as if you can control the fucking gender" Ezra laughs.
"The way you conceive actually can influence it. I think we will have a boy since he fucked me doggy style-"
"Alright I'm out" Tom quickly walks inside and I laugh.
"If you have a boy, name him petro" Petra says and I shake my head at her.
"Absolutely not" I say.
"Why do I have a feeling we're going to struggle with agreeing on a name?" Haz asks me.
"Because sweetie, we probably are" I pat his chest with a laugh.
Oh no, we definitely are. We're both stubborn as fuck and it's an issue. This will be fun.

A/N: I'm posting my first one shots tonight. One for Tom and one for Haz. I'm really nervous cause I'm an old school Wattpad girl so I've never written 'one shots' before. Check them out if you want☺️ they're coming out tonight!