•42•

"Alright, I am headed off to work." Haz says and I frown.
"Do you gotta?" I ask.
"Yes darling. I gotta." He laughs, kissing my pout. "I'll be back tonight."
"Love you Hazzy poo." I say.
"Love you too Ari poo" he says, grabbing his keys and leaving the house.
Hmm.. what to do here alone all day.. seriously. What am I going to do now that I'm not at the house with all the guys? Normally I'd hang out with Daniel or I'd go shoot with Ezra, but now I'm alone. Not to mention Petra is working all the time.
Man.. I need more friends..
I pass the time by sitting out by the pool, walking through the garden, and making lunch cause baby eats like a horse so I eat about ten meals a day. I make my lunch and scroll through Instagram, what else could I do to pass the time?
___
"I'm home!"
I hear Haz's footsteps getting closer, and they stop abruptly.
"Uhh.. Aria? You okay?" He laughs, seeing me sitting upside down on the couch.
"It's suppose to give more blood to the baby or some shit" I shrug, pulling my legs to the side and he helps me sit up straight.
"Are you okay?" He asks once again.
"No. I'm not okay. I say here all day not knowing what the fuck to do and I'm lonely and Noah has been kicking me all day long" I spurt out and his eyes widen at how quickly that all came out.
"So you don't like it here?" He asks.
"No! I love it here! I'm just- ugh I'm just hormonal. That's all.. it hormones" I shrug it off.
He kisses my temple, and pats his lap.
"Feet" he says.
I smile, sitting back and putting my feet up on his lap. He rubs then firmly with his hands and I laugh.
"You're the one who worked all day. I should be pampering you." I say.
"You're growing our child. You win." He says.
I relax into the couch, happy to have my boy home. I swear looking at him with his soft fluffy curls and his bright blue eyes makes me melt for him all over again. I love this boy with everything in me.
"Our baby better have your eyes" I say.
"And your smile" he hums.
I can't wait to meet our little boy. He's going to be so spoiled and loved.
"I have a question.." I say.
He stops rubbing my feet and I sit up better, letting out a breath. Why do I always feel the need to have serious talks? Why can't I just chill out and enjoy life?
"Shoot" he says.
"So.. our baby." I start. "When he's eighteen.. what exactly are you planning on doing?"
He scrunches his brows together, tilting his head at me.
"Well, I guess he'll want to move out. Course we'll help him get a house. We're going to have to be careful though cause he's going to be a partier and I don't want him getting too drunk and doing dumb shit like me" he laughs.
"That's not really what I meant.." I say.
"Darling, I'm not forcing Noah into this life." He shakes his head. "I'm not doing that to my baby."
"Really?" I breath out, obviously relieved.
"Really." He smiles. "That's a choice he will make for himself. If he wants to join the mob, Fine. If he doesn't? I'm not forcing him. He's going to be raised in this, he will understand it but that doesn't mean he has to be apart."
I feel the weight on my shoulders lighten instantly. My biggest fear having a baby with Harrison was that my little boy would be raised to kill. I couldn't be more relieved to hear what Haz just said. I know Tom will try to brainwash us, tell us that it'd be good for Noah, but I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that He grows up to be a normal kid. At least as normal as possible.
"I hated it in the beginning, you know? I was scared. The training was brutal.. I can't imagine a parent wanting to put their kid through that." Haz shakes his head.
He doesn't talk about this side of it often, I think he feels weak or like he doesn't deserve to be here.
"What did they do to you Hazzy?" I ask.
"Obviously the basics of learning to fight and shit" he shrugs. "But then there's the training they don't tell you about. Teaching you how to handle torture.. training you to have a higher pain tolerance.."
I frown, not even wanting to picture Haz being the one tied up in that chair being stabbed, burned, beat.. i can't think about that..
"You know one time Toms dad had both Tom and I in the basement together, made us torture each other.." he says quietly. "Said we needed to learn to not let friendship get in the way if someone steps out of line. We were fuckin crying as we were hurting each other because who the fuck wants to stand there and torture their best friend?"
I feel my eyes burn, a few tears trickling down. I can't believe everything they've had to go through. How have they managed to take such a hostile environment and completely transform it into a place that I feel comfortable calling my home?
"I'm sorry you had to go through that." I say, petting his hair to comfort him.
"Every second of it was worth it. Cause now I can protect the love of my life, and my sweet little boy." He says. "I had no purpose, no reason before you showed up. You changed everything, Aria. You gave me my purpose."
I wipe the stray tears from my eyes, and lay my head on his chest. I understand, because I feel the same way.
Before I met everyone, I was in a miserable cycle of self hatred and depression, wondering why I was alone, why no one could love me.. but now? Now I have my purpose too, and it's two boys.
Haz and Noah are my reason.

A/N: when I say I would die to have what Haz and Aria have? Boi🥺🥺🥺